Categories > Original > Fantasy > Life of Lone Sha

Lone Alone (Sha's Point of View)

by xxlunashaxx 0 reviews

Sha takes back control

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-09-04 - Updated: 2012-09-04 - 458 words

0Unrated
I padded quietly through the moonlit forest. My paws were aching from hours of running and walking. My fur was damp from the snow and my eyes were heavy. I yawned and felt my pawsteps become slower as time passed. I finally saw a large tree that seemed to provide good shelter incase of any downpours during the night. I started digging a small hole and without much time but little effort had made one just big enough for me to squeeze into. I paded into it and curled into a tight ball to keep warm. I lay my tail over my snout and allowed myself to drift into troubled sleep.



(Dream/Nightmare)

I was in the clearing where my mother had been when she......died. She was standing there, with her back to me, but I could tell it was her. I yapped in happiness and ran up to her nuzzling her tail. She turned her head to me and I was instantly terrified. Her soft green eyes that mine replicated were a red as her freshly shed blood. Her body, now, was ripped apart and coated in thick layers of blood. The fur and fesh was ripped away from her skull making her look like a skeletal demon of some sort. She grinned at me before tearing her teeth through me. I yelped in pain and fell to the ground as a voice filled my head, ''I want you to live out the pain''

I jerked awake as a hand grabbed the scruff of my neck and hauled me upwards. I yelped and struggled but a hand connected with my snout, making me rigid in shock. I looked up to meet a pair of coal black eyes staring at me intensly. She was about 5'5 with straight yet filthy blond hair. She was very thin, her arms like sticks. She grinned at me, revealing a set of sharp white fangs. I growled at her and struggled again.

I heard her sigh as she squeezed the back of my neck painfully, making me yelp. Her voice was smooth and sweet and seemed to float naturally.

"This. Is who Im turning? God Luna you idiot"

I growled, hearing Luna's name and the girl laughed. "I know shes a bitch and all but she is my mistress. Sha isnt it?"

I nodded at her and heard her sigh.

"Im really sorry about this. I hope one day you'll forgive me"

She sank her fangs into my neck deeply as pain coursed through my body. I howled, yelped and struggled in agony. I heard her swallow as she lay me down in the snow.

Hers was the last the I heard as I passed out.

"I'll see you soon Sha"
Sign up to rate and review this story