Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stuck in the Middle With You

Four

by thatcrazedfan 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-09-06 - Updated: 2012-09-06 - 1095 words - Complete

0Unrated
Wednesday afternoon
Frank

I slammed my locker door closed, ready for the day to be over. I only had one class left before the day was done and I could go home. So far, nothing had happened to me all day, but I knew everyone was just saving it.

I was about to turn around and head down the hallway to my last class when someone came up behind me and slammed me against the lockers. I could feel something trickling down my face, and I knew immediately that it was blood.

“Hey, fag.” The person who spoke was standing so close to me, I could feel his hot breath on my face. I turned to face him and he frowned, “Oh, it looks like you’re hurt.” He grabbed a fist full of my hair. “Should we call your boyfriend so he can come save you?” He pulled on my hair, hard. It felt like he was ripping my hair out.

I just stood there. I knew if I said anything I would just make it worse. I would rather just let him do whatever he wanted to me, and then I could go on with the rest of my day. Eventually he got bored of just standing there and threw me on the ground. He shook his head, standing over me, “You’re not even man enough to fight back.” He spit on me, “You’re pathetic.”

I watched him as he walked away. No one else in the hallway seemed to notice anything and continued on with whatever they were doing. So, I just sat there on the ground in the middle of the hallway. I didn’t feel like moving. I just wanted to sit there in the hallway until the day was over.

I took a deep breath before standing up. Before I could start walking to my class, I felt a hand on my shoulder. My muscles tensed up, expecting the worst. I was extremely relieved when I turned around to see Mikey. As soon as he saw my face, his jaw dropped. “Frankie, what the hell happened?”

I shook my head, fighting back tears. I didn’t want to talk about it with him. I didn’t want him to think I was weak.

He grabbed my shoulders, forcing me to look at him, “Frankie, tell me what happened.”

I looked into his eyes. He was staring back at me with worry and love written all over his face. I glanced down at my feet, “Some guy came up behind me and threw me against the lockers before throwing me on the ground.” I shook my head, trying to get out of his grip, “It’s really not that big of a deal.”

He pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around my waist, “You’re bleeding, Frank. This is a huge deal.”

I just sighed, “Mikey, I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.”

He just stared at me for a long time before deciding it wasn’t worth the fight. “At least go see the nurse.” I watched him as he walked down the hallway toward his last class. I just stayed standing in the middle of the hallway as everyone made their way around me to get to their classes.

Before I knew it the hallway was empty and the bell rang. I touched my forehead, and my fingers were wet with blood. Slowly, I walked down the hallway to the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror I was surprised at how badly I was cut. It wasn’t anything too bad, but it was bad enough.

I grabbed some paper towels and wet them down. Looking at myself in the mirror, I cleaned off my face before pressing a dry paper towel to the cut on my forehead. I sighed and just stared at my reflection. I looked miserable.

After a few minutes, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called my mom. She answered on the third ring, “What, Frankie?” she sounded concerned.

I sighed, “I don’t feel too well. I think I should go home.”

I heard her let out a breath, “Alright. I’ll call the office. Do you need me to get you?”

I shook my head, “Nah. I can have Gerard get me.”

“Okay. I’ll see you when I get home from work.” She hung up.

I put my phone back in my pocket and just stared at my reflection in the mirror for a few more minutes before leaving the bathroom. I headed back to my locker and threw all my stuff inside it. As I made my way toward the office, I pulled out my cell phone again.

Gerard answered on the first ring, “Frank?”

“Hey, I know this is kind of weird, but could you come pick me up. I just really need to go home.”

The phone went silent for a few seconds and I was beginning to think he hung up. “Um, sure. I’ll be there in a few minutes.”

Without saying anything else, I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket. When I reached the office, my head started to pound and I really wished I had some pain killers or something.

I walked past the office and out the front doors. Outside, the weather was great. It was early May, and it felt like summer already. I couldn’t wait until it was actually summertime. Summer meant graduation, and graduation meant no more school, no more bullies.

I sat down on the bench in front of the school and waited. Before long, Gerard was pulling up in front of the school. He pulled to a stop and I quickly made my way to his car. As soon as I was sitting in his car, he took off toward my house.

He looked over at me, “What happened to you?”

I shook my head, “Nothing.”

He just nodded. “I understand. I went through the same thing in high school.” He sighed, turning onto my street, “It’ll be over before you know it.”

I just looked at him. I never would have pictured Gerard as the type of guy to get beat up in school. He seemed so strong. It was weird to think of him being vulnerable. He pulled into my driveway and parked, “Thanks for the ride.”

He just nodded, “Any time.”

A//N: Thank you, everyone who left me amazing reviews the other day :) I hope you like this update
Sign up to rate and review this story