Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

MyNomDePlume

by oh_my_mikey_way 2 reviews

i was bored... written for ma nommy baby!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-08 - Updated: 2012-09-08 - 399 words

1Funny


I was just really, really bored in I.T, ahhh the things i do in I.T. written for MyNomDePlume as an expression of our love!!!!

Once upon a time there was a very sexy llama named gerard, and he was the sassyest llama in all the land.

Gerard had a brother called Mikey, Mikey hated all the toasters and saught to destroy them!! le gasp.

One day, Mikey lost a very special thing called FRANK!!! Frank was a very special doll that belonged to Gerard, so when Mikey lost it he became very scared of what Gerard might do to him... not in that way you sicko's!!!

"MOOIIKKAAYYYYYY!!!! have you seen Frank?"

"N-n-no" stuttered a very nervous Mikey.

Gerard cried and cried and had a heart attack, he had lost his precious Fronkah :'(.

"Moikey herlp!!"

"Wh- whats wrong gee??"

Le dies

"NOOOOO!!!! GEE-GEEEEEEE!! COME BACK TO MEH!!!!!!"

"He's joined the black parade now Mikey" Ray said as he walked up to Mikey, while Mikey cried rainbows.

Ray then pulled a mystic unicorn out of his fro. "Ride this and we shall find the lovely Fronkah!!"

Queue lord of the rings music

*
The
Next
Day

Meanwhile, Frank Iero is sitting in Aliza's basement.

"Hello my pretty" Connie squeeked.

"Let me go... please??" Frank mewled rocking back and forth mental assylum

"Do you like my candy shop??"

"NO!! and your milkshakes are rubbish!!"

Le Aliza then marries fronkah because Fronkah loves her

Le Moikey drinks le coffee

Le Moikey is then told that he connot marry the coffee

Le Moikey cries

Le Gerard carries on being dead because thats what dead people do

Le Ray turns into and angel but le halo cannot fit on on le fro

Le ray cries lava tears

Le Gerard lives from magical coffee

And there is a golden potato

Mikey jumps up and down in victory as he see's a familiar face in starbucks.

"Fr- Who is that Fronkah??"

"This is my beautiful, talented, amazing singer wife, Aliza!!!" Exclaimed Fronkah.

"ooohhh... she looks a little um dead..."

"thats because um... should i tell them honey??"

Connie nooded her giant head in reply and frank started to speak.

"She's... She's PEREZ HILTON OF THE DEAD!!!!"

le gasp

"OMGZ now everything is perfect!!! YAY" screamed moikey.

"not, so, fast!!" Ella said as she rammed a jousting spear through Franks chest. "SHE'S MINE BITCH!!!!"


The, End.
Sign up to rate and review this story