Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Just the Worst Kind of Guy to Argue with what you Might Find.

But Wheres Your Heart? -4 chapter post

by Dmitri-Way 0 reviews

Heres 7 pages not edited or proof read I just need to get his out, hpe you like it. This is ging on hiatus but WILL be back.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-09-09 - Updated: 2012-09-09 - 4275 words

0Unrated
Hey everyone, this chapter is filled unformatted unedited GO, Ithink y'al deserve to know, sorry I haen't updated. This is going on hiatus but WILL be back soon please check out some of my other works, here's about seven pages. Hope you enjoy.

FPOV




Gerard was squirming in that amazing way he does when he's drunk.




When I'd kiss his neck or bite his chest he'd wiggle in the most endearing way.

“nnnn Frankie”

He'd moan, pressing himself into me simultaneously arching away. The street lamp shown in, in perfect bars through the window. Casting apattern on my perfect boy. His nose was scrunched up and his eyes were partially lidded as his jaw hung open in pleasure. I took both hands putting my palms together on either side of his cock and sliding up dangerously slow. He bit his lip and arched into me. Ileaned down and kissed him.

“Frank please”

“but I like teasing you Gee”

I slurred. I slid off my boxers throwing them blindly behind me. Iheard very displeased noise from the cat. I leaned into Gerard grabbing a fistful of his hair and pushing him into my lips. His mouth was wet and tasted of cigarettes and beer and a strawberry sweetbread taste that was purely Gerard. He made little hiccuping moans as I slid one slightly damp finger into his opening working it in and out scissoring stretching. I pulled back to admire the beautiful boy underneath me making the beautiful little 'ow' faces.




My boy, never in a million years did I dream I'd find someone so perfect so soiled so deliciously broken. And never did I think I'd ever want to heal that perfect cut. Gee mumble-squealed something.




“What baby?” He looked up eyes barely opened cheeks practically glowing in flush.




Perfectly worship-able




“Harder, as hard as you want to be, you can” He pulled me into a kiss scratching his sharp nails against the flesh of my back stinging in that shivering way. I put in a second and then too soon a third and he squeaked in that pitch that meant pain but I kept at that same rapid pace biting all down his chest. My cock was throbbing so hard, just one thing I needed... I pulled the razor blade from the drawer in the bedside table. Gerard looked at me and nodded. I made one not so shallow quarter inch incision below his left hip. A line of red began to pool and his skin around it became flushed and irritated because the last one hadn't quite healed. I let a good amount pool there before taking the nail of my unoccupied index finger and pulling on the skin. Gerard did that opened mouth not- scream where those precious zero pitched little clicks come out, then shuddered arching his hips up. “Now now, do it now, please Frank.” I wanted too but I wasn't quite finished playing with the new hole in my perfect porcelain boy toy. I stuck my tongue in the shallow wound pushing the tip in and out as Gerard arched into me, the texture of him was coppery but not bitter, in my mouth it felt more liquid than water and smoother than the peach vodka we had just drank. Slow and sensitive, increasing the pace at his discretion until I was tongue fucking a bloody writhing hot mess of Gerard. I dragged the tip of my sodden tongue, stained red mouth like wolves along the center of his chest leaving behind a trail of warm sanguine and saliva, simultaneously positioning myself in front of his entrance. Licking until I reached his ear,




“Anything you want baby” and thrust into him.




The noise that came out that time was unexplainable. A cry, a moan, yes, something that made me very close to wanting to break him. I didn't wait at all before I started working myself back and forth inside his tightness. I grabbed his hips pulling him into he in the same rhythm the song of his moans came in. I pressed my thumb into his cut and he tightened around me skirting up another octave in pitch. With my other hand I grabbed his length, he put his hand on top of mine “n-o . I wa-unt. To-cu-um. from ju-ust. You-fu-uh uh-king- me.” he gasped. “Your perfect, sweet Hell so perfect”, I couldn't help myself from breathily mumbling into his buttermilk skin.“There!” He groaned I kept hitting that spot. The blood from the cut was dripping onto my pelvis and becoming smeared as Ipressed my thumb in harder I was so close to cumming. I picked up the pace thrusting in as deep as I could and holding, pinning myself deep into Gerard. “Gee, I'm cumming!” I moaned. As he let out a throaty breath that caught on his words. A split second later he released blasting cum into the air. I pulled him over on top of me. The semen sandwiching in a hot mess between us, we were both quiet. No noise beside the mingling of our heavy breaths and the rise and fall of our chests. “I love you” I couldn't decide if those were enough words, I feel as if I need and entire book full of words to describe that feeling. Gerard stayed still against my chest,“Frank, your heart gets faster when you say that, why?” Iwas caught off guard by his curiosity, I looked down at him and said the first honest thing that came to my mind, its odd having such an easy peace after sex. “I'm afraid you won't say it back...” Gerard looked up at me, his eyes clear and focused on mine, only aslight gloss over them, remnants of the alcohol.“I will always love you Frank, I'll always say it back no matter what” He kissed my chest because moving was too laborious by now between post orgasm blood loss and alcohol levels. I wrapped my arms around him and we fell asleep. My last thoughts wondered to Ray and Mikey downstairs, I got them drunk and I left them alone. Not for the first time. My work was done, I hoped they could figure out the rest for themselves. That what passed as Ray's petty and miniscule conscious wouldn't get in the way of what was obvious.




Mikey POV




When Monday came it as a welcome reprieve from the stagnating guilt and embarrassment that filled the air whenever Ray and I were in the same room. Since that night we hadn't even made eye contact and I rarely stayed downstairs for more than tn minutes when he was around. Neither of us made a move to talk to the other. Clearly Ray was disgusted with himself, even more so with me. I starred in the mirror Monday morning. Smudging on eye pencil and applying a thick gloss to my lips I recited what came to my brain.

“He thinks of me as a little brother, as a kid. He was drunk and regretted it. End of story”




I gripped the sink, suddenly enraged. I'm not a little kid! What was wrong with me why wasn't I good enough? I scrubbed at my flawlessly glossed lips my my sleeve untill I could no longer taste the thick fruity molasses, and my lips were raw and pink.







School would be out in three days, after that I'd be off to camp. Gerard and Frank both worked on Thursdays and I was curious if not completely sickened as to wonder if Ray would still be driving me the four hours there. Something I had been previously looking forward to. I was indifferent to camp, normal boring camp which lacked coffee and internet and my bass. It did have one thing though; Horses, which were the closest thing to unicorns... My mind wondered the entire bus ride to school I found myself at the end of English Lit, startled by the bell. I sauntered into the hallway bracing myself to pass the riot Belleville Junior high called Lunch. I whizzed to my locker opening the eight digit combo U-N-I-C-O-R-N-Z, grabbed my lunch and slammed the door at pit sop speeds. I rounded the corner one hall way away from the gym. This was the dangerous part, the mass of student had become merely a trickle from the part of the school and there were jock rats lurking behind every door. I was never the type to get beat up, not till now. Last year Kyle Dean was my size and the biggest perv in the school.




I walked in on him with a girl in the boys restroom, she didn't look happy to be there. They stopped and froze while I used the urinal then washed my hands. I threw the paper towel in the trash then pulled my lighter. He still gripped the girl with both hands. Iflipped my bic under his chin. For that one second it flickered there and stayed , I don't think he realized I was actually burning him. That singe, that foul flesh burning smell was...empowering.

“Let her go, and don't ever fucking do this again or I will burn the foreskin off you're ugly tiny dick.”




He still had a smooth pink line along the bottom of his chin but his features had broadened along with his shoulders and chest. He was alinebacker now and the schools star athlete. I guess he stopped perving and started working out.




I edged past the locker room door, hurtle one complete. One more, the corner past the gym entrance, so close. The door swung open and out rolled Trevor Mendoza followed by Kyle and his crew. I turned away,

“Hey Rat Piss, C'mere a minute”

Kyle called. I kept walking and the gang caught up with me, surrounding me like a pack of hyenas.

“Why you walking away Mikester, you should chat with us for a bit” slime incarnate his words dripped with malintent.




“I'd love to but I don't speak Raging-douchebag” said, continuing an even stride.




“Then why don't we teach you?”




I knew the punch was coming and I ducked out of the way darting under Kyle right into Mark LeClaire's fist.

“Whatcha got for lunch today Mikester?” Kyle caught me pinning my arms against my back. My mouth was much too fast for me.




“Cock, lots of it, you guy's probably wouldn't like it...Well maybe Kyle...” Kyle pinned my arm even higher up my back till I could feel it was on the verge of slipping out of the socket.




“You're not really in a position to be calling me gay, fagot.”




“I don't know this is pretty kinky”




He twisted my arm using it to lead me directly into a unprotected face slam against the lockers.




“That/kinky/enough for you Way?” My wit comes out in full blast in these types of situations, which really can't be good for my health.




“Harder Kyle!” I yelled/moaned into the lockers, my lip had started bleeding where it had been pinched between my braces and the hard metal surface.




I spit on Trevor who was closest to me and all of them backed up. Itook my chance and flung myself away from him, spinning so that my ajar back-pack swung around hitting Mark in the face. I took off full speed to the safety of the courtyard, only hearing “Holy Fuck he tried to give me AIDS!” from Trevor

.

Brian and Pete were sitting at our usual spot underneath the tree furthest from...the other trees. I didn't stop running till I reached them. Pete winced,

“Dude, that's gonna leave a nice bruise”

Brian, the more nurturing of the group pulled me against his bony chest wrapping the icepack from his lunch box carefully in a paper towel.

“Couldn't keep you're mouth shut could you Mikes?” He chastised. I didn't say anything for a moment my adrenaline powered wit had all but faded.

“I spit on Trevor Mendoza” I stated and it took a moment of shock before both of them began to laugh.

“He thinks I gave him The AIDS” Pete doubled over maybe not pretending to wipe tears from under his eyes. I sat up from Peter so he could adequately hold his stomach as not to burst a kidney.

“Just a day in the life of,” I stood up reaching my hand down for Peter

“ C'mon lets skip, I don't want to be here when Trevor recovers from his ailment, or Brian from his face impact with my back-pack. Peter took my hand pulling himself up, all bones and skeletal grace. We walked past the soccer field and down the road.







Ray's point of view




Only starlight filled the kitchen that night. The back door was open so that the warm summer air could flow through the house. I leaned against the counter absorbing the sounds of the house and it's occupant's. Never in a million years did I picture myself with afamily. I don't know if I really wanted one in the first place, Frank I loved from the beginning but now when I picture myself without Gerard or Mikey,I feel as empty as the sky on a cloudless morning. The tea kettle started it's fit with a low hissing noise, the floor directly above me creaked with the weight of a rolling chair, probably Mikey's desk. He had graduated yesterday an tomorrow, or today rather I would be taking him to summer camp.

I heard feet padding down the carpeted stairs, Frank's step was clunky and graceless even outside of his ridiculous boots.

“Enough for two?” he asked flipping off the burner. I nodded and pulled two mugs from the cabinet. He filled them and I put two lemongrass bags in to steep. He joined me at the kitchn table. There was acomfortable silence for a moment and then Frank rose stepping softly to me, he leaned down planting a kiss on my lips, I let him. He brushed my spongey hair away from my face and did it again just pressing his lips against mine. There was nothing romantic about it. Still sexual, everything was sexual with Frank. He pulled back looking into my eyes. He was searching for something and for once Icouldn't read him.

“You've become so gentle Frank” I murmured as he sat rolling his chair close to me holding one of my hands graciously between his small palms.

“Have I? Tell me Ray, what happened between you and Mikey?” I pursed my lips sighing heavily through my nose, no sense in feigning ignorance, Frank had known me much to long.

“Nothing, nothing of any importance Frank” I took a sip of my tea with my unoccupied hand.

“That night when I took Gee upstairs...” Frank looked up at me like it was the most important thing in the world, like he was trying to will me o understand something. He squeezed my arm. Did he think Ihurt him?

“Why does it matter” I glanced away.

“Because Ray-”

“I took advantage of a drunken kid, a kidFrank, I'm supposed to protect him from people like us. I've never had to do that, especially with someone so soft and edible, easily consumable and white. I've never had to keep anyone out of danger except for you but you and I, we're the same animal but the Lion doesn't lay down with the lamb Frank.” I pulled my hand away from his wrapping them both around the hot ceramic mug.

“Have you thought Ray, that maybe Mikey likes you that way.”

“He doesn't know what he want's, he can't he was drunk and I confused him. I should have never... What would Gerard think? First I torture and almost kill him and now I molest his little brother, who's already been through just as much Hell.” I licked my lips unwillingly remembering his supple flesh against mine. His too skilled mouth.

“Gerard just want's what makes Mikey happy and you know Gee loves you and it was an accident. And what do you mean? Mikey hasn't been through as much as Gerard, I'm sure it was hard but there dad would-”

“He fucked him.” Simple, blatant, words rarely slipped from my mouth and I'm not sure if they really slipped that time. Maybe Ineeded Frank to understand.

“What?Mikey?” Frank's eyes were big.

“yeah” was all I could say.

“I didn't know Ray I'm sorry.”

“Yeah, you know why I can't now though, you understand?” Frank nodded standing, he put out his arms beckoning me into a hug. I stood letting his hands wrap around me. I rested my chin atop his head and squeezed him back. He squeezed my ass cheek and grinned up at me dissolving the awkward distress without ignoring it.

I called him a fagot as he pulled away saying something about work in four hours and faded up the stairs. When I finished my brew Iascended the stairs, walking past my own room to the end of the hall.

Mikey's door was ajar, allowing the damp yellow light of the corridor to spill in casting shadows across his face. His body sprawled messily on the sheets, the milky flesh of his chest stood in stark contrast to the creosote bedspread. I stayed there gazing at him, so vulnerable and beautiful, I became very aware of my emotions. My lips got very warm, begging to be pressed against delecate flesh but instead of feeling aroused I felt weak. I could hear my heart beat in my ears and my chest felt heavy. As fast as it had appeared the feeling was gone I glanced over at him once more and sauntered breathlessly back to my room.







GPOV




I woke up before Frank this morning, he had tons of designs from work all over the table

I don't like needles... however I do enjoy kittens and sex.







Mikey's point of view




The morning started at noon. I packed my things in a melancholy haze, having a full, functioning and organized suitcase before heading downstairs for coffee. Ray was sitting at the table reading the paper, I glanced at the seat across from him at my mug that proudly displayed the withering savior on the cross with bold printed biblic letters that read Blood Of Christ. Isat down wodering why Ray had bothered to prepare my coffee but not interact with me. Was our existing stalemate still valid? Was our relationship back to... I don't know, friends? brothers? Mentor and student?, had that night just disappeared was there some three day rule where if you didn't talk about it, it didn't happen? I felt my cheeks grow warm flushed with anger and hurt. I stood up too fast and met the stares at a jog closing and locking the door, leaving Ray to stare emptily at a full cup of coffee black with two sugars and the dying savior staring up at him.







Ray called up to me an hour later, silently I made my way to the car, I had said goodbye to Gee and Frank dramatically the night before and Frank had given me a very very stern talking to about stranger danger. I nodded and said that Iwould never let anyone take advantage of me like that. The drive was four hours, or it was supposed to be, it had been a painful, silent, window staring three hours and we were only about a third of the way there. Ray was calm the whole time, he always had himself in check, if he thought homicidal thoughts about the other drivbut not in ters he kept them to himself. If Gee or especially Frank were driving there would be rage and bloodshed. We exited off the heavily trafficked highway and went through a P. Terry’s , I didn't have to tell Ray what I wanted, he had it memorized. He made it so easy to be mad at him, he didn't make me talk about it, I wasn't brooding I ws just, embarrased and he knew it, he treated me the way a parent would treat an angsty kid. The final threads of a nylon rope were twisting, popping, snapping apart.

I spoke.

“What am I to you” My voice was low and rang through the the climate controlled aair, soaking into the polyester seats, Ray waited so long that I thought he had ignored me or not heard me.

“Mikey” He said the word weighted with with the lack there of my appropriate nickname.

“I love you, you're basically my little brother, and my job is to protect you from guys like me.”

I stared into my lap at the extremely unappetizing meal in front of me.

“Bullshit Ray, you- you wouldn't have kissed me like that if it meant nothing. When your breath and mine met, it was, it was something. Don't sit here and lie to my face and tell me you felt nothing”

I was facing him now staring intently looking for any signs of deceit. He spoke slowly staring into my eyes the entire time.

“It was a mistake Mikes, I was drunk, it shouldn't have happened, I took advantage of you, confused you, in a way that you don't understand how wrong it is”

I exploded

“Don't understand? I don't understand? Ray, do you think I'm naïve, that I'm scarred? Do you think I only want you because I have Daddy issues, I'm not confused. I know what I want, I want you because, because I love you, really.”




“This can't happen Milky,” His voice was almost begging me

“You're so young and I'm so wrong.” He leaned his head back sighing in to the the roof of the car. His cheeks were flushed when he turned back. His eyes were accentuated by the delicate rose hue against his cheeks. His lips were just slightly pouting and perfect, I knew I had to do something to make him realize, to make him feel the same.

I leaned forward connecting our lips just pressing mine against him. When he didn't react I allowed my tongue to snake out and taste him. I pulled back searching his dark brown infinity eyes.




They were blank. The edges shone with the hot lines of lies and hidden emotion.

I disgusted him.

I was some needy kid that had a crush on him.

“Nothing?”

He took a deep breath closing his eyes.

Open, blink.

“Nothing.”




I sunk back into my seat, hope draining, replaced by bitter acceptance.




“I love you, But I don't love you like I loved you yesterday.”







We arrived at the entrance to the camp at nine pm hours after the shuttle buses to camp left. Ray signed me in explaining about the traffic. The lady at the camp office said she would call one of the staff or interns to take me the 30 miles to camp Ray was welcome to stay with me till then if he wished. He left. I didn't want him to stay.







I learned that the receptionists name was Martha and that she had owned the camp for 46 years. She originally started it in 1963 with her husband Charles but Charles was apparently was an abusive douchebag, in here words. So she left him in favor of her 'young negro girlfriend' Sandy-Lynn Bryer. They bought a horse together and with the money they won from horse shows kept the camp afloat. They had three generations of gold medal winning horses the most recent Prince Dreamboat who retired with them and now resides at the camp being taken care of by her adopted son Bobby.

I really liked this lady.




As the hour passed I explained my love of horses (and unicorns) and how I wasn't sure about camp, how Iplayed bass but wasn't good enough to make a career out of it.

“Michael you're a very creative and sensitive young man, perhaps you can assist Bobby with Prince Dream boat, he's as lovely as a unicorn as you would say”

“Um, thanks, I'd love to.” I smiled at her.







The office door opened with a halmark bell jingle and Martha smiled,

“Bobby” she said as I turned to face her son. My jaw dropped in surprise, he looked at least 17, tall enough to have to bend his head slightly as he passed through the low doorway, his His curved boyish face gave him a friendly air, all blond curls and ocean eyes. I stood as he reached to shake.

“You must be Michael, I'm Bob, please don't call me Bobby” He shot a look at his mother. His grip was firm but gentle, not like when people try to intimidate you by squeezing your hand way too tight.

“Um, yes, I mean no, it's Mikey.” I nodded my head furiously. Martha cleared her throat in that 'I raised you, named you,and fed you I'll call you whatever the hell I want' voice.

“Okay then, Bob will take you to your cabin sight.” She raised one eyebrow at him. It was awkward because I kept having to look back at her and then him, he let go of my hand nodding. As we left I waved at Martha “Oh Bobby!” she called “It seems that Michael has an asthma problem, Michael would you prefer to assist Bobby with the horses while the other campers do their nature hikes?” Oh god, I could feel my face light up “Yes Ma'am” I couldn't help but beam. “Okay Mama I'll take care of him” with that he closed the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story