Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Once Upon A December

"Miranda really dislikes me, doesn't she?" Penina asked me, biting her lip.

"It's nothing personal, she was just the same with Shayla." I replied, handing her a cup of coffee "Shayla was Frank's ex-girlfriend and Frank got with her just a couple of months after he had divorced Miranda's Mom Bryn and I guess Miranda didn't like that."

"Does Miranda still go and see her Mom?"

"Well Bryn keeps promising to come over and take her out but then doesn't show up." I shrugged my shoulders "I think that Miranda gets mad at her Dad because of how hopeless her Mom can be sometimes."

Penina sighed "I really want her to like me. Is there anything I can do?"

"I don't know. You could ask the other guys wives? We hang out with Tris, my husbands brothers girlfriend and Mazy, Ray's wife." I smiled "They have kids too. They have to go through a lot as well. Like, Mazy's daughter Sara won't talk to anyone who isn't her Mom, Dad or brother. Anyway, we're going shopping tomorrow. Do you wanna come?"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! The others will love you!" I grinned.

"Miranda! We're going now!" Frank called from the bottom of the stairs and then came into the living room "Ready to go?"

Penina nodded and got up "So do you want me to come here tomorrow then?" She asked.

I nodded "Come over at eleven."

"Okay, I'm looking forward to it." Penina smiled, taking Frank's hand and walking into the hallway.

"Miranda! Come on!" Frank yelled.

Miranda stomped down the stairs "Can't I stay here?"

"Not on a school night." Frank replied sternly "Come on." Frank grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the door.

"Ouch! Dad you're hurting me!"

"Well if you'd have just come to the door like I said-"

"This is child abuse!"

"Oh Miranda, I'm not holding you that hard."

Penina turned around and bit her lip "You'll be fine." I whispered, hugging her quickly and watching her leave.

When they left, Gerard wrapped his arms around my waist "He liked the new song." He told me.

"Well I told you the lyrics were amazing." I giggled, turning around and kissing him gently.

"Mom!" Rose said, coming down the stairs "Can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course you can Sweetie." I replied, going back into the living room with Gerard and Rose followed us through.

Rose sat on the sofa and crossed her legs, opened her mouth and then bit her lip "What did you wanna say?" Gerard asked.

"M-" Rose sighed then got up "It doesn't matter."

"Are you sure Rosie?" Gerard asked her. She nodded "Okay, but you know we're here if you ever wanna talk."

"I know Dad." She smiled then ran upstairs to her room.

"Do you think she's okay?" I asked Gerard worriedly.

"You know that if she was worried, she'd tell us." Gerard wrapped his arms round me "You worry too much Jazz."

"I know, I know, I can't help it." I smiled, leaning on Gerard's chest.


[A/N] - Sorry this chapter is so short, I'm really tired :( I'll try and update tomorrow but I get home tomorrow at 6PM :3
Sign up to rate and review this story