Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sometimes, Even the Scariest of Monsters Need Hugs Too

Chapter Three: Trauma, Baseball Bats, and Running Away

by ChasingPavementsxoxo 1 review

Izzy's Dad shows up, and stuff happens. Cussing by parentals.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-09-13 - Updated: 2019-11-16 - 711 words

0Unrated
A/N GUYS IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH. Okay, so I've had this sitting in my GoogleDocs, but I couldn't update until now, and I'm really sorry about that. I'm using my dad's computer to upload this to here. I don't know how often I can do this. If y'all are wondering, I'm working on any other stories I need to update, too. I've also been really depressed and that's kinda sucking...but bleehhh you all dun wanna hear about mah problems. ( ._.).........Okie, read story now .-. xx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


CHAPTER 3

Izzy's dad looked around. “Where the fuck is the little shit I call a daughter?” His slurred, drunken speech sounding dangerous and menacing.
Izzy and Gerard had woken up when he had burst in, and Gerard let out a shriek while Izzy ran discreetly to Gerard’s mom’s room.

“MRS. WAY!” Izzy tried to wake her up, shaking her sleeping form. It took several moments before
“Wha? What’s wrong, Izzy darling?”
“My Daddy’s here! He gots a bat....Mrs. Way, ’m scareded.” Izzy’s eyes were wide and panicked. Mrs. Way was alert instantly, and sat straight up in bed.
“Stay here.” She told the frightened child, as she pulled on a robe and grabbed a hockey stick from the closet. Donna Way ran out of the bedroom and into the living room, looking determined.

Shouts and screams echoed throughout the house. Izzy could hear Gerard crying, and her father and Donna yelling at eachother. Izzy waited a moment before quietly following Donna, not wanting to be left alone in the room.

When she reached the living room, she saw Gerard cowering, unharmed, in a corner underneath a desk. Mrs. Way and her father were facing off in the center of the room, both of their weapons raised, ready to strike at any moment.

“Where’s my goddamned daughter? The little bitch deserves a good beating, prancin’ about with the dick you call a son.” Richard Crow slurred, sounding almost murderous with drunken rage.

“YOU SON OF A FUCKING BITCH. Get yourself out of my FUCKING house, before I beat your ass and call the fucking cops as well as child services! You’ll never see your daughter again, if I have anything to say about it.” Mrs. Way looked like a mother lion defending her babies.

Izzy’s father suddenly struck out, going to hit Donna with the bat. She blocked with her hockey stick, quickly stepping out of the way. They began to relentlessly strike at each other, a deadly dance with the rhythmic sound of clashing wood as music. Finally, Mrs. Way smacked Richard behind the knees and he collapsed.

It seemed to be difficult for him to get back up, but he did. He left the bat on the ground, and stood, catching his breath.

“Get the fuck out of my house.” Mrs. Way said in a low voice.
Richard glared at her for a moment, before turning and stalking out of the door. “You haven’t heard the last of me, bitch,” he glowered.
Donna stood staring at the door for a moment, before running over to Gerard and hushing his tears. He was scared badly by the ordeal. When he was calmed down a little, Donna turned toward Izzy.

Izzy stood terrified, frozen in the doorway. Mrs. Way was about to go over to her, and see if she was okay, but Izzy suddenly ran out of the door, running away and down the street, leaving everything she’d brought over.

Donna didn’t follow her. She couldn’t, she had a sobbing 7 year old boy to deal with. But a tear pricked in her eye as she watched the little girl leave.


She never called Social Services.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so about this chappy. It's really short, but it's gonna be kinda important later on. I'll TRY to update reeally soon. R&R, if you don't mind. It makes me happy c: And when I'm happy, I write more. :D Oh, and shameless self promoting here, but I have a youtube with my best friend which is [REDACTED] and if you guys would check us out, it'd be FANTASTIC. I love you guysss and I'ma update as soon as I can.

editors note, 2019: yikes
Sign up to rate and review this story