Categories > TV > Supernatural

A Love That Is Supernatural

by xxMikeyxx 0 reviews

Based around the first season of Supernatural. Sam is still shaken about his girlfriend Jess. But when him and Dean discover a girl who can see the spirits of dead, Sam may gain more than he was wa...

Category: Supernatural - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2012-09-15 - Updated: 2012-09-15 - 1268 words

0Unrated
SPOV (SAM'S POV)

Blood dripped on my forehead. I looked up.
Jess was on the celing, dead.
She was engulfed by flames as I as I shouted in horror.

I gasped awake.
I found myself in the car.
"Rise and shine little bro," Dean said as he read the paper.
I rubbbed my forehead and looked at Dean.
"You gotta stop me falling asleep," I said.
"Well you need your rest," he said.
I turned away and stared out the window.
"I don't suppose you knew an Alicia Franklin back at Stanford?" Dean asked.
I turned to look at him again.
"Well I wouldn't say I knew her, she's in my year and all but apparently people say she's a freak cause she believes in the supernatural," I said.
Dean gave me a look.
"And you don't?" he said.
"Yeah well, I've never actually met her she spends most of her time locked in her room...why do you ask anyway?" I asked.
"She's in the paper," he said.
I looked at the page and read it outloud.
"Alicia Franklin student at Stanford ran through the streets last night screaming that her best friend was murdered by one of the professors, her best friend died a week ago and it was classed as a suicide, she was claiming that she talked to her spirit in person,"
I hesitated.
"So what do you think? Crazy or she's telling the truth?" Dean asked.
"It's worth checking out," I said.

XXXXXXXXX

Dean's POV
5 HOURS LATER

I pulled the car into the Stanford car park.
"Well, here we are," I said.
"Yeah," Sam muttered.
"Let's go and find her then," I said getting out of the car.
I walked up to an amazing looking blonde girl.
"Excuse me, I'm looking for Alicia Franklin," I said.
"Finally, you come to take her to the mental house for murdering Megan? Well go ahead, go over there, third right, go inside the building room eight," she said.
I nodded.
"Thanks," I said.
I walked up to Sam.
"Well, she's convinced that Alicia belongs in the crazy house," I said.
"Did you find out where she is?" Sam asked.
"Yeah this way," I said following the directions I was given.

We entered the building and we walked down the corridor looking for number eight.
"So that's five, six, seven, so this must be eig-" I stopped as read the number properly.
It was sideways.
"Infinity," Sam said.
We nodded at each other and then I knocked on the door.
"GO AWAY!" a voice screamed from inside.
"Erm, are you Alicia?" Dean asked.
"Go away! I won't let you take me away!" she screamed.
"We're not going to hurt you Alicia," Dean said.
"The spirits talk to me, they heard you talking earlier, you've come to take me to the mad house! I'm not mad!" she screamed.
I was starting to run out of things to say so Sam stepped in. "Alicia listen to me, we're not going to hurt you I promise, please just let us in," he said softly.
There was silence.
The door opened slowly only enough to see a dark blue eye.
"You're Sam, you were Jessica's boyfriend," she said.
I looked at Sam he looked pale.
"She talks about you a lot," she said.
"Talks?" I said.
"Her spirit still is not at rest, I'm the only one she can talk to," she said.
Me and Sam looked at each other.
"Do you mind if we come in now?" I asked.
Alicia hesitated then opened the door slowly.
This gave me a chance to have a proper look at her.
She had dark red hair that went about five inches past her shoulders and her skin was as white as paper.
She moved out of the door way so we could walk in.
She closed the door slowly behind us.

SPOV

I looked around her room.
Her walls were dark blue and the room looked extremely plain except for a desk with a couple of books on it.
I then noticed the salt surronding her bed in a circle and there was salt on the window ledges.
"I'm sorry if I upset you Sam," Alicia said.
"It's okay," I said.
"So Alicia, I'm gonna get straight to the point, how long have you had these powers," Dean asked.
Alicia gave him a look.
"I don't like you, the fact that everytime you start a sentance it will be fake ID then a question or a demand," she said.
Dean went quiet.
"Since I was eight," she said.
"I was on the school bus home and the bus crashed, Everyone died, I nearly did but then I saw a figure before me and it took me a while to realise it was my mom, she said to me 'You will be spared one last time but with the price that the dead will follow you forever," she said.
"Wait, I'm confused what was your mom doing there?" Dean asked.
"She died on the day I was born, a few minutes after I was born I died, my mom then died of a broken heart a few seconds after that my dad is then really upset so he kills himself, why am I still alive? That's because apparently my parents had lived their life, after they died I was spared because mine had only just begun," she said staring out the window.
"Alicia I'm so sorry," I said.
"Spirits that can't rest follow me and there are so many-" she got cut off when her hand flew to her head.
She then screamed in pain.
"Alicia? What's wrong?" Dean asked going towards her.
"Too many spirits! Their screams are hurting me!" she managed to say.
"It's gonna be okay," Dean said.
Alicia gave another shriek.
Suddenly there was a long bloody line forming on her face like someone was cutting it. "Their deaths! I feel their deaths!" she screamed.
More cuts and bruises were appearing all over her.
I had to act fast.
"Alicia look at me," I said as I held her face in my hands.
"Block them out Alicia ignore them focus on nothing but my voice," I said.
Alicia looked at me, right into my eyes.
Then she gradually started to calm down.
"It's okay, it's over," I said stroking her face.
Tears were falling out of her eyes.
"Come on let's get you cleaned up I said helping her up.

I guided her to the sink in the bathroom.
I helped her take her jacket off and what was supposed to be a white tank top had turned red.
I then started cleaning up the blood.
"Why aren't you scared of me?" Alicia asked.
I paused for a while.
"Tell me," she said.
"I've seen a lot of scary shit in my life and trust me you're not scary," I said.
I saw her reflection in the mirror look towards me.

"There, good as new," I said.
Alicia looked down at the floor. "Well I better get going, it's getting late," I said as I was walking out the door.
I felt her hand grab my wrist.
"Please don't go, I feel safer with you here," she pleaded.

XXXXXXXX

I watched Alicia as she silently slept on her bed.
"If I didn't know you any better, I would say you had a little crush on her," Dean whispered.
"What?" I said.
"Come on she's a pretty girl, I saw how you were looking at her and acting around her," Dean said.
I sighed.
"Believe whatever you want bro," I said.
Sign up to rate and review this story