Categories > Movies > High School Musical

The Park (one shot)

by stashleyrocks 0 reviews

Stef and Ash meet in a park

Category: High School Musical - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-09-16 - Updated: 2012-09-16 - 280 words

0Unrated
"Belle, slow down!" Stefan shouted as he chased after his brothers dog.

He carried on chasing the dog through the park, aware that they were getting closer and closer to the main road.

"BELLE NO" Stef shouted as the dog ran into the path of a car.

He closed his eyes, not wanting to see her get hit.

He never heard a sound though.

"I think you've lost something" a man laughed.

Stef slowly opened his eyes, shocked by the beauty of the man in front of him.

He looked down to see he was grasping Belle's lead.

"Oh my God, thankyou so much! I was so worried she was dead" Stef stuttered.

"It was no trouble" the man smiled, handing the lead over to Stefan.

As he took the lead, their hands brushed against one another, causing little butterflies to go off in both their stomachs.

"I'm Ash" the ginger boy smiled.

"I'm Stef" he replied shyly.

"Bit random, but can I join you on your walk" Ash asked.

"Oh, yeah s-sure" Stefan stuttered.

The boys walked around the park, telling each other everything about their lives.

Before they knew it, the sky had turned black.

"It was great meeting you today Ash" Stef beamed, pulling him in for a hug.

Ash pulled away slightly, but he didn't let go of Stefan.

He looked longingly at the younger boys lips, before moving his head forward.

Stefan closed the distance, wrapping his arms around Ashley's neck.

It felt like they could kiss forever.

"Stef, will you be my boyfriend?" Ash asked as he pulled away.

"Of course I will" Stef grinned, taking Ash's hand, "we're going to be together forever!"
Sign up to rate and review this story