Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War

[A/N] – I’m writing this chapter to take my mind off things. Also, I should point out that I know where I want this story to go but it’s taking me a while to actually get there…

Lucy got the map out and her and Gerard started crossing off all the places we’d already looked. Mikey and Sam were on window watch, keeping an eye on everything to make sure that none of the citizens were injured or killed by BLI members. Doctor DD and Molly were writing up the possibilities of what could’ve happened while BLI were away for five years. Natalia and Carl were up on the roof of the building to see if they could get a better view of things. Jack and Ben were looking to see if they could improve our current ray guns in anyway. I was sat in the corner of the room with Jennifer and I was trying to get her to talk about BLI. She was still spouting that crap about blocking it all out until finally I hissed “Look, I know that you’re hiding something. Earlier when we were talking about life stories you were telling us everything even though I’m pretty sure that was all a bunch of bullshit. We need to know this stuff to get our friends back and possibly your sister so hurry up and tell me the truth.

Jennifer took a deep breath before saying “Crayon, I’m telling you the truth.”

“You and I both know that that’s not true.”

“It is true, I don’t know what else you want me to say.” Jennifer was silent before saying “You guys had all told me your stories and I didn’t wanna say I’d blanked it all out because Jack and Ben would’ve got mad at me. Don’t tell them, please? I don’t want them to think I’m boring.”

“Why are you trying to impress them?” I asked “I mean, they’re taken.”

Jennifer sighed “I’m not trying to get with them or anything, I know they’re taken. I just want you guys to like me, is that too much to ask? Look when I was at school, I didn’t fit in much. And now that I’ve lost my sister all I’m trying to do is be liked.”

“I thought you’d blocked everything from your past out?” I asked, narrowing my eyes.

“For crying out loud!” Jennifer groaned “You’re acting like a criminal! I didn’t block out everything, just everything you’d probably have found useful. Could you maybe stop being so rude to me? What have I done wrong?”

“You just don’t seem to make a lot of sense.” I shrugged my shoulders “Even if it turns out you are innocent, you should understand why I’m so reluctant to open up to you. My friends are going missing all over the place and it only happened when you showed up. I’m not sure if it has anything to do with you and until I’m sure, I won’t be very accepting of you.”

“Thanks a lot.” Jennifer mumbled “Nobody else seems to mind me being here. Why is it just you that’s suspicious of me?”

“Because I’m not like the others.” I replied “Living in BLI, even for just a couple of days, makes you question other people.” I paused “Wait a minute, what happened when you went to go and check on Kat?”

“Oh. I meant to tell you but I got distracted by Penina and Frank. Kat’s gone missing as well.”

“What do you mean Kat’s gone missing as well?” I roared, standing up “I shouldn’t have sent you to check on her!”

“What the fuck is that supposed to mean?” Jennifer replied, getting up next to me.

“You know what I mean.” I glared at her.

“If you’re suggesting what I think you’re suggesting then you’re low Crayon, lower than I thought you’d ever be.”

“I’m just saying that it’s pretty suspicious.” I looked around at the others “Come on! Are you guys stupid or something?”

“Crayon, we know you’re upset about Kat but we’re all upset. I mean, our kids were taken you know.” Gerard said calmly, walking over to me and putting his hand on my shoulder “Maybe you’d better take a break for a few minutes.”

“Don’t talk to me in that patronising voice!” I screamed at him “Do you know what? There’s only one way that I’m going to find Kat.” And with that, I stormed out of the room and out of the entire building. I was going to give myself up to BLI.
Sign up to rate and review this story