Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > FLAG Team Possible

Chapter 4

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

The team gets 5 new team mates after an eventful weekend.

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Bonnie,Brick F.,Kim,Monique,Ron,Zita - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-09-19 - Updated: 2012-09-19 - 855 words

0Unrated
The four members of Team Possible had pulled up to the school and parked. They got out of their cars and got their bags. They were talking about what they did over the weekend as they headed inside.

Meanwhile Bonnie and Brick were looking at the cars and were impressed. "We've got to talk to Stoppable." Said Bonnie.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Meanwhile Marcella had came in, she was dressed in an 'LAX' T-shirt showing off her abs and it was cut at the neck showing off cleavage, low riding jeans and boots. She had shoulder length red curly hair and light brown eyes. Her Latin heritage was showing as she slinked down the hall to her locker and she saw Ron putting some things in his locker. She snuck up on him and grabbed him in a tight hug, "hello papi. How are you this morning?" She said sultry, Ron's spine started to melt.

"Oh I'm fine," he said. "How are you Marcella?"

"I'm alright," she said and they walked in to the classroom. Kim saw them walk in and wasn't upset over the fact. She knew Ron and Marcella were friends and was as close as her and Marcella. Plus she trusts Ron, so they sat down and started the day.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Later during lunch Hope and Zita had came to Ron and Kim's table. They went over to them sat down with them. "Hey guys," said Hope. She was dressed in a T-shirt and jeans she had long black hair and dark brown eyes. Her Asian heritage was showing, looking every bit of her grandmother when she was her age and she was gorgeous. Zita was in a blouse and a jean micron skirt and sneakers.

"Hey guys," she said. She had dishwater blonde hair and grey eyes; she went over to Ron and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Zita, Hope." They said as the girls sat down, Marcella came over to sit down as well then came Monique and Tara came over to sit with them. Ron was about to dig in when Zita spoke up.

"Ron?" She said he looked at her.

"Hmm?" He said as he started to eat his salad.

"Well…that is…" She started when Hope spoke for her.

"We saw the cars guys, what's going on?" Hope said.

"You all want to know?" Said Monique, they nodded. "Alright then, tell them BF."

"Alright," he said. So Ron told them all about FLAG and what they do. "Well you guys want in?"

"Sure," they said.

“Do you have licenses?” Said Kim.

“Just got them.” Said Hope.

"Alright, meet us after school." Ron said, so they agreed and they finished.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Later Ron was waiting on the girls when all of the sudden Bonnie and Brick went over to him. "Hey, it's the 'Beautiful People'." He joked they laughed, "What's up guys?"

"We heard about what's been going on, we want in." Said Bonnie.

"Really?" They nodded, "you bring a car?"

"My car's in the shop."

"Okay you can ride with us," then Kim and the girls came out. She went over to him and kissed him. "Ready?"

"Let's go," said Kim and they got in to their cars. Marcella rode with Ron, Zita got in with Monique and Bonnie and Brick rode with Tara. They took off and headed for their headquarters.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Meanwhile, robots were finishing up with the new cars that had arrived. They were finished as Ron and the gang had just arrived. They got out of their cars, they walked in. "Wade's probably still at school," said Ron. "So we'll do the song and dance." So they do and welcomed them to the nerve center of FLAG. They showed them around, "so what do you think?"

"Wow," Brick said. "This place is awesome!"

"So what are we going to do?" Said Bonnie as she gate walked to a Benz.

"Well, I was wondering…" Just then his phone rang,

"Stoppable. Oh, crap! There's another canister? Where? Alright, I'm on the way!" He hung up, "Kim finish the tour, we've got trouble!"

"Ron, what's wrong?" She said as he headed for his Benz.
"Remember Formula X?"

"Yeah?"

"There is another canister I got to retrieve it before it gets in to the wrong hands." He got into his car and took off.

"What's up with Ron?" Said Bonnie.

"We had a mission last weekend. You want in?” Bonnie and Brick noticed that she was serious. They nodded. “Well then pick a car and we'll explain along the way. Team Possible, mount up!" they got in their cars and started to take off.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Meanwhile Ron was on his way to an abandoned warehouse. As he was on his way Kim had gotten the file for Formula X thanks to Wade.

Formula X

Formula X will turn the subject into the perfect being, if it doesn't kill the subject first.

Kim's eyes widen in fear. "Oh no, we better step on it then." So her CTS jumped like a cat with it's tail on fire. Not knowing that they were following him into a trap.

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story