Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Happy Birthday Rhi

by xXmayberryXx 1 review

Right , this was promised so no moaning , this is a present for my friends ( please don't kill me )

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-09-19 - Updated: 2012-09-19 - 1072 words

0Unrated
Rhi's birthday oneshot

“Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you , its good to be 13 , cause today you meet Gee !”
Rhiannon widened her eyes as her two friends stood infront of her , Maisie offering a cheap morrisons chocolate bar and Ella offering an awesome piece of artwork . But meeting Gee probably came above handmade presents and cheap chocolate , “wait ....hang on a second .....what ?” - Rhi looked confused , this wouldn't have been the first time her friends had pranked her .

“omnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom” Ella bit on Maisie's arm “ahh ahhh noooo Ella ahhh nooooo” Maisie tapped her nose “bad Ella” before looking up at Rhi and smiling . “Yeppers , were not coming though , just you , Ella managed to track down Billie Joe Armstrong” Ella grinned “Yepzenhower , you have the day to yourself , apart from the fact that the tour bus kinda picks you in 10 minutes” . Shooting a glare at Ella Maisie nodded “yeah so good luck” , they all gave and returned hugs before Rhi ran inside .


“ Crep crep crep crep crep crep” Rhi jumped inside her wardrobe picking out a pair of black skinny jeans ripped at the knees and her house of wolves band tee-shirt , then she held up her greenday 21st century breakdown one considering over the two , sighing wearily she slipped on the house of wolves t-shirt . Shrugging on her leather jacket and put on her black converse topping it all off with a black scarf folded to make a triangle , a giant beep sounded outside and two giggles emerged from the early morning fog . “ohmygod ohmygod Moiiikeeeyyyyyy” , that would be Ella ..... “uhhhm .... hi its nice to meet you , I'm a fan I guess” and that would be Maisie , Rhi ran downstairs then paused grabbing her drumsticks before rushing outside . “Hi you must be Rhiannon” Rhiannon looked down to see 5''4 of godly angelic awesomeness , Rhi was lost for words , but Ella 'helpfully' stepped in . “Rhi , this is your twin , Fwaaankieeeeee” , Ella ran off back to Gee to interrogate him on the Frerad legend . “I'll be going , I have homework to do and uhhhmm , Ella forgot the gps chip and the rhahepnol for the” she then said in a whisper “Armstrong stalking” Maisie quickly excused herself and ran down the path . “And I need to go scream in a fangirl manner and find the dart gun!”Ella shouted still exited at seeing MCR and ran off behind Maisie calling her name and waving her hands in the air enthusiastically her doc martens slapping the pavement .

“Sooooo” Mikey smirked seeing the girl , not as bad as some of the other fans , there were some legends in that group : Blondie , the terrorist and that one that hated unicorns ..... disgraceful .
“Shall we go in ?” Ray offered helpfully as the other guys nodded opening the door for Rhi before going in themselves . “Nice to meet you a-” Rhi was cut off by frantic scrubbing , the manager of my chemical romance Brian was on his knees in pink rubber gloves wincing and picking a very burnt distorted fork from under the dishwasher . “Ugh Mikey not again” Gerard rolled his eyes before flicking the younger Way on the ear , Frank grinned “that's why I smelt burning” he said matter of factly while Ray rolled his eyes .
“Guess what we're doing today” Frank squealed suddenly making all of the other 5 passengers jump , Rhi shrugged in barely contained exitement “What are we doing ?” , Frank grinned again “well theres this giant soft play thing with giant slides and stuff to climb on and we're going on an adventure !” he put his hand up pointing to the sky a bit to enthusiastically slapping Gee's face on the way .

“oh nooo Gee Gee” Frank stood on tiptoes and kissed it better before grinning , “c'mon c'mon c'mon guyssss” he pouted jostling them out of the bus and towards a waiting taxi .


“ITS LEO THE LIONNN!” Rhi and Frank both shouted in unison tackling the lion to the ground before standing up and brushing themselves off , Gee stepped into the start of an acre of soft play equiptment before getting a tap on the shoulder “uhm excuse me sir , no shoes on the equiptment “ the peroxide blonde gave him a fake smile before gesturing to the shoe rack . “hehe fuck that “ Gee giggled childishly gesturing for the others to follow him into an apocalypse of padded play and fun ...


“MWOOAAARRRRRRR “ Mikey rawred was he slid down the slide into the ball pit below , “RAWWWRRRRRRRR “ Ray popped up his 'mane ' smothering Mikey as Rhi pelted both of them with plastic balls , “ahhh nooooo I surrender almighty Rhi ! “ Mikey begged while Ray sat on him .

Meanwhile.....

“Frankie Frankie , mmmmm Frankie “ , groans emmited from the supposedly 'spooky ' tunnel , a kid crawled along before hearing the groans and bursting into tears , “mommmmyyyyy ! “ .
“Did you hear something Gee ? “
“Shut up and trust me “

And back to the story

“that was fun “ Rhi giggled as Mikey slurped a slushy and Ray pulled yet another ball out of his fro , Rhi slurped her own drink as Gerard and Frank emerged from the tunnel looking fairly flustered and red . Frank's hair was sticking up at all angles and Gerards face matched his red hair , Mikey smirked “ewwwwwww “ while Ray and Rhi nudged eachother .

“Yeah and ? We still have a suprise for Rhi remember ? “ Gerard nodded at the other guys , “YAYYYY CAKE TI- “ “shhhh Frank “ , the lights were suddenly switched off as two familiar voices filled the room and..... someone mumbling . “Happy birthday to Rhi , Happy birthday to Rhi , we found billie joe , and now we found Gee “ . Billie Joe Armstrong ? THE Billie Joe Armstrong ? .

“can you g-g-guys let me go now ? “ Billie protested against the ropes as Ella giggled and Maisie beamed “Just blow out the freaking candles Rhi you can check Billie out later “ .... “...mmmm we all can “ Frank mumbled grinning evilly . “YAYYYYYY “ Everyone clapped as the candles got blown out . The lights were turned on just as a door slammed , Rhi shrugged “well , there goes billie joe “ .

“WAHHHH BILLIEEEEEE “ Ella cried as Maisie hugged Rhi and whispered in her ear : “Welcome back to hell Rhi , oh , and happy birthday “




A/N , okay happy birthday Rhi , I knew I would finish this ... heh heh have a nice time at your party as well where I know you'll be meeting that special dude you won't stop talking about , with about 10 other fan girling girls ;D
anyway enjoy
cough Tyler cough cough
Sign up to rate and review this story