Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Ghost of You

Our Lady Of Sorrows - Part 2

by xXmayberryXx 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-19 - Updated: 2012-09-19 - 408 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6
Our lady of sorrows part 2

“nothing nothing “ Mikey hid his face behind his mousy straightened hair , Ella (for once ) decided to persist and investigate what happened . “Mikey....you can tell me “ she took a step towards him putting her hands up in a calming gesture , he hesitated before looking up at her “fine...just...don't tell Gee okay ? “ , Ella nodded understandingly , there were some things Gee didn't have to know and this was one of them .
“Who did it to you ? “ Ella frowned like a concerend mother , Mikey looked up at her “how do you know it was a someone ? “ . Chuckling Ella opened the fridge grabbing a bag of peas , “its not like your accident prone or anything “ she replied smirking , Mikey shrugged “actually once I kinda stuck a fork into the toaster “ . Ella paused , the kid could be telling the truth but still , “c'mon who did this ? “ she demanded handing the bag to him , he sighed and took it and uttered two words darkly .
“Ethan Webber “

“Hang on ...wait......WHAT ?!?!?!?!... relation of.... Alice Webber ? “ , Mikey nodded limply before saying “she told him to do it , he was my friend b-b-but she told him to” he scuttled out of the room .

“Bitch is going down .... “

Mikey turned around before his small cute face turned into a face of shock , he had met Alice before while he had been at Ethans house but he didn't know that she knew Gee's best friend . “Ella's in .... the dumpster “ he replyed innocently before beinding over the edge “...you okay in there Ella ? “ , Ella awnsered with a deep breath and a nod blinking before standing up shakily and peering over the edge of the dumpster standing on tiptoes because of her height .
/]
[/“yes ? “ she inquired sighing wearily at Alice , she couldn't be bothered with fear today , “I just wanted to say that your a lesbian , your stupid and your ugly ..... “ the smiled sweetly before skipping off . “FUCK YOU ! “ Ella screamed earning a chuckle from Alice as Mikey flinched slightly , “thankyou for....waking me up “ Ella nodded to Mikey before making a pathetic attmept to get out of the dumpster . “here “ Mikey offered her a long bony hand before pulling her out .

/]
[/“Thankyou “

[//]

Ella woke up sweat running down her forehead , 3 London Road , that was her next destiantion .


A/N this was a very very short filler
next chapter will be murder and depression and shit ,
I'll make it interesting
Thanks R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story