Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Huggles

by BlackPain 3 reviews

First story:3 And it's fluff.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-09-20 - Updated: 2012-09-20 - 400 words

0Unrated

I don't own any of the members of My Chemical Romance. Blah blah blah. Anyways, this my first story and the only thing I could think of is fluff. Hope you enjoy.




We sat on the beach. My face pressed to his chest and his arms wrapped around my body. He started nuzzling my jet black hair. I felt so calm.

I looked out at the seaside. It looked so calm, so peaceful. It was peaceful enough to make me fall asleep in his arms. The moonlight shone on the water, making a rippling reflection of the moon. There was a light breeze that wasn't to cold or to hot.

"I love you, Frankie."I said, looking up at his face. 

He put his head down and kissed my cheek. "I love you too, Gee." He started to caress my cheek. "I love you so much, that all the stars in the universe can't equal up how many times I'll say 'I love you'."

I started to blush and turned away from him. "Is my Gee blushing?" He asked trying to get me to look at him.

"No.....Maybe." I was now blushing a deep red now. Ugh sometimes my Frankie can say things that are just adorable. I turn back and bury my face into his chest.

"N'aaaaaw Gee." He kissed the top of my head.

 I felt a buzzing in my pocket. I put one of my hands inside of it until I found it. My phone. I opened it and there was a text from my younger sibling, Mikey.

It said: Hey G, dad's coming home soon. Better get ur but here quick. Xoxoxox Mikey.

I sighed knowing Frank and I's time was up. I quickly texted him back saying: Kk Mikey, If I'm not home in time cover for me? Tnx G xoxox

"Baby, I gotta go home now. Otherwise my father will catch me out late and I'll be grounded for like, ever!" I explained and hugged him tight. He hugged back just as tight.

"Daaaw, time goes fast when your having fun." He sighed. I locked my lips to his. My tongue explored his mouth and his tongue did the same.

When we finally broke apart we said our goodbyes and headed in opposite directions. Just as I got to the end of the street he yelled out "Just remember I'll always love you!"
Sign up to rate and review this story