Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War

We all looked at Jennifer who hid behind her hair slightly “Guys, I don’t even know where to start.”

“Start at the part where I was right and that you are a traitor.” I hissed “And none of you believed me!”

“Crayon, this is not the time for rubbing this in our face!” Gerard snapped “Jennifer, what’s going on here?”

Jennifer took a deep breath “What I said about my sister getting captured by BLI and me running away wasn’t true.”

“Well what’s the truth then?”

Jennifer bit her lip, her eyes shining with sudden tears “I can’t tell you! They said they’d-“ Jennifer burst into real tears.

“Jennifer, just tell us!” Mikey yelled “You owe us that much!”

“Okay, fine, fine, I’ll start from the beginning.” We all sat on the floor in a circle as if it were story time and Jennifer started telling us “What I told you guys about my parents and me and Danielle running out into the desert was true. But when BLI started chasing us, they got Danielle first and I just couldn’t leave her so I let BLI capture me too. They took us to our headquarters and dragged Danielle to the dungeons while I was taken to see Korse. He basically told me that if I didn’t do everything they asked me to that they’d kill my little sister. They’d seen my fighting skills and said I was useful whereas my little sister is a bit of a wimp so they said she was useless and that killing her off wouldn’t bother them at all.” Jennifer paused for a moment before continuing “They told me that I had to make friends with you guys, learn things about you and then pass it on to them. If I do that then I’m allowed ten minutes with Danielle per week.” Jennifer wiped away her tears before sniffing and telling us “And now that I’ve told you they’re going to kill Danielle. What have I done?” She burst into hysterical tears.

“Oh Jennifer, I’m so sorry.” I said gently, putting one arm round her.

She pulled away from me “Sorry, I just really dislike hugs.”

“That’s okay.” I whispered “Look, just let us help you. We’ll get Danielle back if you work with us instead of against us. Surely you must know where they’re keeping Danielle.”

“No, I know it’s in their headquarters but that’s it. They bring her into the TV room whenever I go to visit her.” Jennifer hid her face in her hands “Every time that I see her they’ve given her a new injury! I keep begging them to stop and they just laugh at me! I hate this!”

“We’re gonna save her.” Doctor DD told her “Me and Gerard will go down now.”

“No, Gerard, I won’t lose you!” Lucy cried.

“I’ll be fine Lucy, I did it once and I can do it again.”

“Please don’t go Daddy.” Shayla frowned “I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll miss you too Baby.” Doctor DD said, bending over and kissing his little girls cheek “But I need to get Jennifer’s sister back because it’s the right thing to do. And don’t worry about me, I’ve put myself into worse situations.”

“Alright, fine, you can go but please don’t get killed for crying out loud!” Lucy cried, hugging him.

“Okay, I will. I love you.”

“Love you too Gee.” Lucy smiled, kissing his cheek “Now go and save Danielle!”

Gerard kissed Lucy, kissed Rosie’s cheek, hugged Mikey and hugged Hozzie then waited for Doctor DD as he said goodbye to Shayla and Molly. Then the two of them left together “They’re gonna fail.” Jennifer said bitterly “No one can defeat BLI.”

“No, my brother’s awesome. He can do anything.” Hozzie told her “He saved me, he saved Crayon, he’s saved all of us! He’ll save Danielle too.”



Three hours later we were still sat timidly in headquarters waiting for Doctor DD and Gerard to come back. By this point, Shayla was crying and saying “Daddy’s never coming back!” Draven was still looking at Jennifer as if she were some kind of monster even though Raven kept telling him that it was okay now.

“They’ll come back soon, right?” Lucy asked “I mean, when should we start to get worried?”

“If they’ve been gone twenty-four hours, then we should worry.” Mikey said.

“It might be too late after twenty-four hours!” Hozzie cried.

Jack hugged her “Don’t worry; they’re going to be fine, honestly.”

The door swung open and Gerard walked in. Mikey, Hozzie and Lucy ran over to him straightaway. Behind him was a small, skinny girl with big brown eyes, short blonde hair that was almost white and thick square glasses and then Doctor DD walked in behind her “Danielle!” Jennifer shrieked, running over to the small girl and hugging her close “Danielle, are you okay? Did they hurt you?”

“Jennifer, I missed you!” Danielle sobbed, leaning her head on Jennifer’s shoulder and hugging her back “I’m really sorry!”

“Don’t be sorry, you haven’t done anything wrong.” Jennifer whispered, rubbing her hand up and down Danielle’s back.

“We’re all exhausted.” Gerard said, lifting up Rosie who was practically falling asleep on his shoulder “I’m gonna lock headquarters up and then we need to get some sleep.”

“Good idea.” I yawned, running my fingers through my bright red hair. Today had been a really long day.
Sign up to rate and review this story