Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Undeterred Circumstance

by originalityworks 0 reviews

Explaining is one thing...experiencing is another...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Itachi,Sakura - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-09-22 - Updated: 2012-09-22 - 426 words

0Unrated
Love is a funny emotion when you are finally able to experience it on a personal level. But due to the perception of others you will always have to find a way to adjust to the well-being of your happiness, even when others decide to turn away from you. It is not explainable the concept of love because to many the word 'love' has many meanings. You can conquer all things with love BUT you cannot help who the heart grows fond of...

even when it is the person you least expect.

Darkness clouded her sight as she stepped out of Konoha's grand hospital after pulling a double shift under the requirement of her shishou, the Godaime Hokage, otherwise known as Tsunade. Tired arms stretched above her head as her eyes adjusted to the illuminescent shadows of Konohagakure. Looking up into the starlit sky Sakura smiled and began her silent
trek back to her apartment.

A small sigh escaped her lips as she reminisced on the day she told her parents that she was moving out. They seemed so worried and distraught that they almost didn't approve of her leaving. That was until Tsunade proised that Sakura would be able to visit them every once in a while. But that did not change the fact that their 'little girl' was growing into a young woman and needed to learn to be on her own. She was worried then and cried soon after because a few days prior to their return to the Hidden Leaf they were killed...

and that was four years ago.

She was now twenty-one, a full fledged adult, and one of the top ranked shinobi throughout Konoha. Even though she was now apart of the ANBU forces she only found that pursuing a relationship with someone was somewhat difficult and decided to pull away for the time being.

Not that finding someone was difficult for her, she just couldn't someone that accepted her the way she is instead of using her as bait for recognition. Placing her keys into the bowl on the counter she made her way into the kitchen to place her leftovers into the microwave.

Umeboshi and dango lay on her plate as a small smile formed once she placed her favorite cravings into her mouth and sighed with complete content. After placing her dishes into the sink Sakura silently made her way to her bedroom, shedding away every detail of clothes that had to do with work and climbed into her queen sized bed to drift off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story