Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A relationship with Mister Urie (and all the complications that come with it)

White roses

by Fisheh 0 reviews

Date time! Enjoy... (P.S. Sorry the chapters are so short, my PC keeps crashing, and I don't want to type up massive chunks just to lose it. I'll post more ASAP!)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-09-23 - Updated: 2012-09-23 - 290 words

0Unrated
Lindi P.O.V.

I open the door.

"Hey!"

"Hi hun,"

Oh my God. He's HERE! And he has flowers.

"I, uh, I got you some flowers,"

He hands me the bouquet.

"Thank you! White roses, they're my favourite." I feel myself blushing slightly. "I'll just go put them in some water. Come in!"

He follows me into the kitchen, where I put the flowers in a vase and fill it with water.

"You have a lovely place,"

I smile at him.

"Thanks, would you like something to drink?"

"Just a glass of water, please."

I get him the water, and as I hand it to him, I notice that his hands are shaking slightly. Is he... nervous?!

"You look... phenomenal," he says, eyes, not rolling over my body like all the other men I meet, but staring straight into mine. I blush again.

"Thank you," I smile at him, getting myself some water too. "So, where do you want to go?"

"Your choice," he smiles back at me, taking a sip of his water.

"Well, I'm kind of new to the area, so I don't know anywhere really,"

"Hmmm," he looks at me "What type of food do you like?"

"Well, I like Thai, and Italian, but it has to be veggie, I don't eat meat."

"Okay, I know a good Thai place not too far from here, want to check it out?"

"Yeah, sure, sounds great! I'll just grab my bag."

I go back into my room, sling my bag pver my shoulder, and take one last look in the mirror. He said I look phenomenal. I hurry back to the kitchen.

"Shall we go?"

He smiles at me.

"Sure, my car's just out the front,"

We leave.
Sign up to rate and review this story