Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War

When I woke up, I got dressed straightaway and went into the diner area. Raven, Ray and Kayla were all awake. Raven and Kayla were arguing with each other over something “- Yeah well at least I’m not a teenage mother!”

“I’m not a teenager anymore you dumb fuck!”

“You could’ve fooled me short arse!”

“I might be short but at least I’m not a bitch.”

“Girls, could you maybe calm down please?” Ray asked patiently, putting his hand to his forehead “You’re giving me a headache.”

“Don’t talk to me like that frizz head!”

“Don’t talk to my boyfriend like that!”

“Do you want to wake everybody up?” I snapped “Quit arguing! What is this even about?”

Raven pointed at Kayla “She thinks that we’re spies for BLI!”

“Really?” I looked at Kayla “Why would we be spying on you? It’s not like you have any special information or whatever. You’re just a normal, bitchy killjoy.”

“Who invited you guys here anyway?” Kayla snapped “We all hate you so why don’t you just leave?”

“Kayla, that’s enough.” Tristan said, coming into the room “Stop getting mad at everyone and make yourself useful. Chloe wants you outside.”

Kayla groaned but went outside to find Chloe “I don’t like that girl.” Raven muttered angrily, sitting down and pouting “I’m sorry about that Ray.”

“It’s okay.” Ray replied, hugging her and kissing her cheek “At least it’s stopped now.”

Unfortunately it wasn’t. Penina and Dazz came out of the bedrooms screaming at each other “Would you quit hitting on my boyfriend?” Penina screamed in her face “He’s with me and he’s a Father, what the hell is wrong with you?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. Frank was the one flirting with me.” Dazz shrugged her shoulders “So don’t go round blaming me when you know it was your boyfriend.”

“Oh cut the bullshit!” Penina snapped “You know what you’re doing you slut!” Penina slapped her round the face. Dazz shrieked and slapped her back.

Frank ran into the room “Girls, cut it out!” He tried pulling them apart but Ray still had to get up and held him “What the hell is going on?”

“Penina’s get jealous of how much we flirt with each other.” Dazz shrugged her shoulders and blew a kiss at Frank before walking away.

Penina growled “I’m gonna tare her head off her shoulders!”

“You won’t be tearing anybody’s head off anybody’s shoulders.” Frank said, hugging her close “Just ignore her; you can trust me can’t you? You know that I’d never flirt with a bitch like that.”

Penina sighed and hugged Frank back “They are leaving soon, right?”

“I bloody hope so.” Frank muttered.

[A/N] - Short chapter before I sleep... Tomorrow will reveal who Crayon has a crush on :)
Sign up to rate and review this story