Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lost In Stereo

Lost In Stereo

by ValentineRevenge 1 review

Maybe there's something to be learned from something so unbelievable there's no way it's anything but a dream.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2012-09-17 - Updated: 2012-09-17 - 262 words

0Unrated
The day certainly hadn't gone well. Ray had told his father he wanted to play the guitar, and had nearly been disowned for it. In fact, he in a way was. He was given the ultimatum of if he didn't make up his mind about going to medical school by the end of the week, he'd be out on his ass. He'd gone over to his girlfriend's house, only for her to be found in the arms of another guy, a jock at that. He left there with a broken heart and a black eye.

He too ka walk in the woods, trying to forget everything that had happened. HIs headphones were blasting out classic rock, making him drift off into calm thoughts. He didn't care where he was walking, once he got far away from everything that was bothering him.

He was doing a pretty good job of it, too. Then, something strange began to happen. After the ending of Aerosmith's "Love in an Elecator" there shouldn've been the opening straings of Guns - n - Roses' "Sweet Child O' Mine". But it didn't come. Instead, there was a silence, before in a low, but steadily rising volume, the sounds of a dubstep song, with a man singing near incomprehensible lyrics.

"The fuck?" Ray muttered, yanking his headphones off. It did nothing as the song grew louder. He ripped the battery out of the back of his phone. That did nothing either. It was coming from everywhere at once, it seemed.

Just as it reached a deafening crescendo, Ray blacked out.
Sign up to rate and review this story