Categories > Original > Romance

Jayy

by Carrieanna 2 reviews

based on true events in my life

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-09-27 - Updated: 2012-09-27 - 834 words

0Unrated
I pushed my hair away from my eyes and sat at the edge of the circle pulling the smoke from the Newport I held. The circle was the only place in this god forsaken place that the students could smoke. I had been in this program for around 8 months and I was so ready to leave. I sat there and thought about how miserable my life had been for the past 2 years and how this place was my last hope ...I knew when I finely completed my courses here I could go home and actually look my family in their eyes knowing that I actually completed something ...tony would be waiting for me. Tony had been my boyfriend for 3 years but the flame I felt for him was dying. he used to be my everything but we’ve gone through so much and my heart was tired of his nonsense ...he was still my best friend he took care of me so well, he knew me better than anyone and I could tell him almost anything but there was no flame anymore and I was trying to hold on to something that wasn’t there. I took the last drag off my cigarette and flicked it on the ground my friend comonie sat down next to me, she looked at me and asked if I had another cigarette I told her no. Someone with short spikey black hair thick rimmed black glasses a hoodie and shorts sat across the circle. I looked I turned to comonie and whispered in her ear “is that a boy or girl” comonie turned to me and said “SHE’S my new roommate”
For some reason I couldn’t stop looking at this girl I kept staring at her until I started to creep myself out why was I so entranced with her? I’ve seen butch lesbians before but there was something about her something in its own way beautiful and I think that’s why it freeked me out so much. why was I siting across the circle admiring this girl I’ve never met? I forced my eyes to the ground and walked back to my dorm forgetting all about comonie.
The next day I sat on the stairs to the dining hall with brain waiting for dinner to start brain was one of my best friends on center and he was as gay as a 3 dollar bill but I loved him because he legitimately cared about what I said and how I felt about any given topic I loved talking to him and he was funnier than shit. We sat on the steps of the dining hall talking about nothing in particular when I noticed that I didn’t have my I.D witch is also my meal card ….
Me-”Aww fuck bri I forgot my I.D will you walk with me to my dorm to grab it”
Brain -“Nope I don’t feel like it “
Me-“Come on Brian”
Brain-“I’m to lazy”
Me-“You’re a jerk”
Brain -“I love you too Carrie”
So I got up and started walking to my dorm… then I saw her and again and of course I couldn’t stop looking at her this time I didn’t want to look like an idiot so when my eyes glued themselves to her I waved and said hi so my creepy weird staring habit would possibly pass as friendliness but she ether ignored me or didn’t hear me and that bugs the shit out me when I say something to someone and they don’t hear me so I said it louder and she looked at me her eyes where probably the prettiest color I have ever seen they were blue green gray and gold she smiled and said hey and kept walking my heart fell to my ass she was freaking beautiful I felt my face tern red and I stared at the ground this was a weird reaction for me she was a girl… why was she getting this response out of me I’m not gay I sometimes fuck around with girls but that’s just because it’s fun not because I LIKE THEM I’ve never felt attracted to any girl but I couldn’t even help my self .
After dinner I made it a point to talk to her witch was actually easier then I thought it would be since she and her friends where talking to Brian I walked over to ware they were sitting in the circle and I sat next to bri and across from her she was laughing about something and she had the cutest laugh I’ve ever herd but for some reason I couldn’t talk it was like I was scared of her my mouth wouldn’t open I didn’t know what to say I just sat and stared at her ….here I go being creepy again…I thought
Sign up to rate and review this story