Categories > Original > Drama

I've Lost You Now, Too.

by SerenityInSilence 0 reviews

It is my nightmare. Abandonment from the one I care about the most. ••••••••••••••••••••••• It seems the shorter my pieces, the more truthful they be...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Published: 2012-09-27 - Updated: 2012-09-27 - 287 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Fuck it, fuck you, fuck this. I'm not going to play mind games anymore. I can't. I can't do this to myself anymore. Either tell me or don't. Did I ruin this relationship too?" Ash continued to pace. "Do you know how much it sucks to need somebody that doesn't need you anymore?"
"I do," he admits, his voice barely above a whisper. "But it's the truth... I don't need you anymore..."
Ash let out a heart-wrenching sob. "I knew it!" she cried. Her worst nightmare had come true. "But that's what I do, isn't it. I ruined this friendship the minute you stopped texting me for a month because I made you relapse..."
"You'll be fine," he tried to reassure her.  "You can do it without me."
"No... No I can't." Ash turned away to dry her tears. "You were there since the beginning. You knew everything before my friends did. And you have the guts to tell me that I'm going to be fine without you? You saw me cry. You fucking saw me cry! You know what?" A pause. "Maybe I am better off without you."
"Sorry," he whispers before turning away. "But I meant what I said about everything. You need to keep on living. Not surviving, but thriving. You'll be great. I swear."
A new round of tears fell from Ash's face. "Don't- don't say that."
"Why?"
"You know why," Ash spits venomously. "I'm unstable, remember? I'm shit. I'm nothing. Probably another suicide case."
"Ash, don't say that-"
"Get the fuck away from me," she growled. "Maybe this is for the best."
And with that goodbye, she watched Aubrey and the most honest relationship she'd ever had with anyone walk away forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story