Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

High School Memories

by StandUpAndScream 1 review

Oneshot that I had lying around, so I decided to upload it :) Jessy went to high school with Ray, and they meet again.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-09-29 - Updated: 2012-09-30 - 446 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jessy was working in starbucks, wiping down the tables, when four incredibly amazing men walked in. One, who was of average height and size, emitted sassiness to the point where the world could possibly implode. Another man was walking beside him, extremely short and cute, but to Jessy he was cute like a 6 year old is cute. A baby face and an adorable smile. Behind them, a tallish, skinny man walked beside another man, with an amazing head of hair. It was an afro, pointing out and curling in all directions. Jessy gasped and nearly tripped over a chair. She knew these men! They were My Chemical Romance! And the man with the afro, she had went to high school with him!'
"Ray Toro!" she clamped a hand over her mouth. She didn't mean to say it out loud. Ray turned to face her with a smile, that seemed like it could never be washed off his face, no matter how hard anyone tried.
"Hey!" he smiled, "I know you! You're Jessy, from high school! How are you?" he sped towards her, opening his arms wide. Evidently he wanted a hug.
"I'm great, thanks! And you? You look great! Your fro is as fro-ish as ever, my friend!" she grinned.
"Thank you! You work here do you? What happened to being a world famous singer?" he demanded
She shrugged. "I guess I'm more talented with coffee than what I am with singing."
He raised an eyebrow but said nothing.
"Can I get you anything?" she continued.
They ordered their coffees and sat down at the window seat. As it was Jessy's break, she sat down with them.
"So, your band, My Chemical Romance, I'm a huge fan!" she said.
"Really? Thanks!" Gerard said.
They chatted for a while, and Jessy got a picture with them, and they signed her DM boots for her. After about two hours, they really needed to go.
They got up from their table, leaving a disappointed Jessy to wipe more tables. Ray hung back, signalling to the others to go on.
"Jessy..." he said
"Hey,"
Ray couldn't hold it for any longer, he pulled her face to his and kissed her. Finally they broke apart, Frank was calling for Ray to get a move on.
"I'm sorry, I have to go. Bye..." he smiled apologetically, pressing something into her hand.
He left, leaving her standing there, holding onto the table for support.
"Goodbye," she whispered. She looked down at the piece of paper he had gave her, and saw that it was a number.
Jessy smiled, and saved the number into her phone, so she could text him after work.
Sign up to rate and review this story