- Omg. This is finally getting somewhere! Now Olivia will find the band and then they'll somehow make money and get Don out of jail and it'll be happy!!!!!
Update soon plzzzz!!!!!!
Author's responseThis is actually progressing faster than any other story I've ever written so... XD
Anyway, thanks for the review! And I will update as soon as possible. If I start procrastinating again, I swear on the honor of my family that I will stab myself in the eye >:O
- Don't stab yourself in the eye! That'll just make it slower! XD This chapter was great! I can't wait until I get to meet Olivia and get with Gerard. (I'm assuming that's who I'm going to be the girlfriend of anyway.) So, how was last night with the Doctor Who and the Ponds and the sadness? :'( xx
Author's responseYeah it's kind of obvious what's gonna happen, isn't it :D And don't worry, there will be no eye-stabbing. Unless I accidentally poke myself in the eye with a mascara wand.
Oh I couldn't watch it last night! It was dark and I was alone, so I was practically shitting my pantaloons. I had to wait until morning to watch it with my boyfriend! I'm a pathetic creature, I know.
But I did cry anyway, I mean how can anyone watch that and NOT cry? It was so sad! I went through half a box of tissues which is sad because I just bought a new box and it's really pretty... And I guessed right about the Statue of Liberty. Gosh that was terrifying.
- You're not pathetic. Doctor Who is a scary show! I know! It was the saddest episode so far. The Doctor kept Amy's glasses! I've never seen The Doctor so emotional before. He didn't even get to say goodbye to Rory. :'( xx
Author's responseI think to the Doctor it was always more about Amy, and Rory just tagged along... What I'm really worried about though is Mr. Weasley. Like he's just chillin' at home, thinking that yeah, the Doctor will keep his son and daughter in law safe and sound, when in reality... You know? But gosh, at least Amy and Rory have each other ♥
In my opinion it wasn't the saddest episode, though. The one with the parting with Rose still holds that record.
- True, but The Doctor never begged any other companions to stay. He was pained even before she made her decision. He was begging her not to go. :'( Brian's just watering his plants and little does he know his son and daughter-in-law have been dead and buried in Manhattan for years. They've been dead this whole time. He doesn't even know he's a grandpa. :'( xx
Author's responseGood point. And as sad as I am to see the Ponds go, I'm sort of excited to see something new :) I mean they did last pretty long, didn't they?
What kind of bothers me in a way, but not really but still kind of, is that the 11th was kind of... separate :D You know what I mean? 10 had that pining over Rose thing which connected him to 9 but since when 11 came, so did a new companion, it's kind of... I mean he's still the Doctor but it feels like he's a bit too new :D Am I making any sense?
Another thing that bothered me was how Rory and River's connection was so minimal. I was happy when she called him dad in this episode.
Mr. Weasley and River should meet!
And I wish Jack would make another appearance, but it seems like that will never happen...
- Haha. I agree with everything above. I love the new companion though. She was on Waterloo Road, which I don't like anymore, but she had an amazing story line. I love her. XD Okay, enough rambling. Update this soon child! XD xx
Author's responseI have no idea what Waterloo Road is but okay, I'll take your word for it :D
I will update soon.
- It's this drama about school life... It's terrible now, but when I first got into it it was good, in my opinion anyway. It's on BBC so yeah... XD xx
Author's responseOkay well, I'm very unlikely to check it out now that you said it's terrible... :D
Is the fact that it's on BBC somehow significant? Is BBC not good?
- No, series 2-6 or 7 are great! BBC is good. That's where Doctor Who is aired. So, yeah. I just hope they cancel it soon. I used to be so in to it, but it's just gotten terrible. It's so bad I laughed. XD xx
Author's responseOh then I will check it out if I get bored and run out of things to watch :D Which is unlikely, since I have too many tv shows to watch and games to play as it is...
Most tv shows are like that, aren't they? They start out good to lure in everyone, and then when everyone's hooked, the show goes to hell because people are gonna watch it anyway.