Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Mean This Forever

1.Band Practice.

by Cemetery-Girl 7 reviews

Erm.. Yeah this is like my first proper Frerard-Fan-Fiction. Sorry if it is rubbish..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-09-29 - Updated: 2012-10-03 - 914 words

0Unrated
I sit in the corner of the room, watching them play a grin stretched across my face. I drum my fingers against of the edge of the dark oak table to the beat of the music, my foot also tapping along to the beat. I find myself staring at the lead singer, Gerard his name is I believe. My eyes transfixed on him as he sings every note of the songs with such meaning in his voice, his perfect voice similar to the voice of an angel.
My eyes graze all over him slowly, taking in every detail of his body. How his black skinny jeans cling to his perfectly shaped legs,how his top loosely hangs from his body, how is hair falls over both of his emerald green eyes, how is lips are so perfectly shaped and plump. I find myself staring, taken in by his beauty.
I quickly look away as the music stops playing and I feel his eyes on me. I stand up and approach him.

"Gerard is it..?" I say with a happy tone in my voice, holding my hand out for him to shake. He slowly takes my hand and shakes it.

"That is correct." He grins. "Frank Iero right? Your the dude who got us this place to practice, correct"

"Yeah that's me" I laugh. "I just have to say Gerard you're an amazing singer, I.. I have never heard anyone like you before. You put such meaning into every word you sing.." I watch his face, his grin begins to widen further.

"Umm.. Thanks I guess, never had that response before.." Gerard scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. I glance down my hand still holding his, I quickly pull my hand away and let it drop back down by my side.

"Yeah you are amazing, I love your band.." I say whilst nodding. Gerard smiles and then nods and then says "Well Frank, it was a umm.. Pleasure to meet you, I'll see you tomorrow maybe?" I nod. He smiles his perfect smile once more then grabs his coat off the table and walks towards the door.
I stand there watching as he leaves, excited by the fact I might get the chance to see him again tomorrow, a squeal of excitement escapes from my lips at the thought. I quickly grab my leather jacket from the floor, and pull it on. I walk towards the door, and lean against the door frame. My mind still on Gerard.
Wait why was I thinking about Gerard, I mean I'm straight so why is he on my mind? Or maybe I'm not straight, I mean I've never had a girlfriend, cos nobody at school has ever shown any interest in me. I have never felt this way before about anyone. I shrug again, and pull my mp3 player out of my pocket and stick my headphones in. I turn on some Misfits and begin my long walk home.
I didn't feel safe walking home, all alone this late at night. This area of New-Jersey wasn't safe for someone like me to walk home alone in. I mean people didn't like me to much cos I was different to them. "Frank!" I heard someone shout, I quickly pulled my headphones out of my ears and turned around only to find Gerard parked up over the other side of the road. I looked both ways to check nothing was coming and jogged over to the other side.

"Umm.. Hey Gee?" I looked at him, smiling faintly.
"You need a lift Frank, it's not to safe to be walking around here alone at night" He shook his head and smiled again.
"Only if your sure, I mean if you have somewhere to be or you need to be home it doesn't matter" I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. My eyes fixed on his.
"Of course I'm sure, get in" He looked away quickly. I jogged around to the other side of the car and climbed in, slamming the door behind me. His perfect lips formed a smile, My cheeks turned a light pink, I quickly looked away.
"So where do you live?" He turned the key and pulled away from the curb.
"About 5 blocks from here" I replied sharply. He nodded in response, keeping his eyes glued on the road, driving careful.
We stayed quiet for the rest of the journey. The silence was so awkward, the car came to a stop outside my house. "Here you go Frank"
"Thanks Gerard" I slowly opened the door, and put one foot out.
"Frank um.. wait.." He looked at me with pleading eyes. I moved my leg back into the car, and looked at him slightly confused. He leaned in closer and planted a small kiss upon my lips. My eyes widened. He whispered "Oh I know you've been wanting that all night." He smirked and leaned away again. I quickly jumped out of the car, brushing my fingers over my lips slowly, my eyes still widen. I gulped and stood still, and watched his car pull away and drive down the road till it was out of site. I walked towards my front door, still in shock from what happened.
I slowly opened the door and walked inside, closing the door behind. My fingers still touching my lips. "I think I'm gay" I say before I have chance to stop the words from coming out of my mouth
Sign up to rate and review this story