Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sex,Spice and Burlesque

Chapter 8

by The-Corpse 2 reviews

That was close.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2012-09-30 - Updated: 2012-09-30 - 1183 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8:
Hozzie's P.O.V.

The day seemed to go on forever, just wanted it to end. We were currently at school . Meaning me, Mazy, Jennifer and Logan beacause they were the only ones in this class with me.
"I dont even know how you got in this school but i am going to make s-" our teacher, Miss Romanov, was yelling at us. Just because some girl had fallen to the floor when she was doing a plie. I rather be falling from the sky into a bat of radioactive goop then being threated like this. But I made a promise to my parents, that I could make a good career as a dancer. I still havent told them about the burlesque club as I do not want to be the cause of my mother's future heart attack.
After another half hour of yelling, the teacher finally stomps out of the room and I hear a collection of breaths being release, including mine, I went to my bag and turn on my phone, I had to keep it off or Miss Romanov would take it away. Ues she is that vicious, i think she said she was part dog.
I felt someone standing over me, I look up to find the same guy that has been asking me out since last week. "Hey Brandon". I was not that surprised to see him. I do not date guys with tights, no excuse. "Hey Hozzie" he said looking me up and down, more like inspecting me. He continued to talk as I said nothing." So I was think we could go to the Galla tonight?" " I told you already, but since it seems you have misunderstood i will repeat myself. Again." I took a deep breath as my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller id. Gerard. "No and I've gotta take this." i walked out of the room as the girls started practicing once again.
"Hey girlfriend" i giggle as how gay he sounds. But in a cute way." Hey boyfriend." "I was just thinking about you... Are you free tonight?". I frown, he knows I work tonight, just not where. "I cant tonight remember?" "Right your working, cant I just come with you?" oh, how I wish you could. "Sorry my boss would not like that" i heard him sigh on the other end. "How about I make it up to you, in about..." I look down at my watch" two hours?" "I cant we have an interview, how about after that?""I ll try to get some free time, I gotta go anyways ill text you if I can" "Alright, Bye sugar" and with that he hung up, without waiting for me to say goodbye. I mean i knew he was upset I couldnt go but come on I have a life to no need to get pissed off about it. I breath in deeply and walked back into the class room. Logan appears out nowhere and stands in front of me. " So, Brandon really likes you, you know" I walked past her and towards the huge bag that had all of my clothes. I was going home rest a bit eat some dinner and then head to the club. Logan decided she needed to follow me. "So I told him that you would be working tonight" "YOU DID WHAT?!"
"Shut your mouth honey you will catch flies" She said putting her hand on my chin and shutting my mouth close. "Plus he is going to pay full admission to see ypu and he is bringing some of his friends" and with that said she walked off. 'you have got to be kidding me' i thought as I grabbed my duffle bag and walked out the door.
Since I was too lazy to walk 7 blocks to the apartment. I took a taxi cab there. I handed some money to the driver and eneter the building and man was this going to be a long night.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Telford! Where the heck are ya?!" Tess yells into the dressing room. I stepped in front of her in an instant forgetting what I was doing."Yes?" "Well get into your new costume. Your openning tonight. Taylor cant make it she is sick and cant sing. Go with Hugo he will give you yoir costumes" She said as she pushed me towards a bald and lanky little man who I am assuming is Hugo. He grabbed my hand and dragged me towards Taylor's dressing room. See she was the biggest star in the club so this was a pretty big deal!.
"okay so we start with the mean girls song so for that you will have to dress as a slut. He shoved me into the mini dressing area. And closing the curtain. I started taking some clothes of as he pushed my costumes on top of the curtains. It was definatetly slutty. As I got dressed i could hear shuffling from outside. I was wearing a short dress it was lace and it had a low cut and did I mention it was so short it barely covered my butt? Hugo pushed me on the chair and told me to put on some light amber color i had a pink shoulder lenght with. It had a wave kind of hairstyle and he also did my make up. The usual.
As i stepped on stage singing the first notes I could feel that nervous feeling go away and I actually started to have some fun I kept looking over the crowd as I moved around. I saw Brandon here with a couple of their friends, but he didnt recognize me. I smile at that he wont get to see me if I was filling in for Taylor. I looked around some more and as the song was finishing my eyes caught a pair of hazel ones. They were staring at me but they seemed a bit confused. Gerard.
And the lights went down.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerard's P.O.V .
"come on Gee dont make me get a taxi for my date with Jenny"
Bob has been trying to convince me to be his chauffer for his date tonight. He said he wanted it to be special. "alright fine but only for an hour and that is it."
Soon we arrive at the club, she was working in. It had a long line and it seemed pretty full. I step out of the car to smoke a while . After 15 minutes and three ciggarettes later. I went inside trying to locate Bob. I look over to the stage and see a pink hair girl. She was also staring at me. She seems really familiar. Maybe I've seen her somewhere, but I think I would have remember her hair. I just shook my head maybe i will figure it out later. I sat at the bar until Bob reappeared with Jennifer following right behind him. She was giggling at something he had said. "Ready gee?" i nodded rolling my eyes. This was going to be a long night...
Sign up to rate and review this story