Categories > Original > Romance > Baby, I'm Not Your Enemy

Baby, I'm Not Your Enemy

by Kittenm 0 reviews

Brad Walst has no choice but to be with Barry Stock. Barry's his owner. But is it true that being obedient will end the pain?

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-01 - Updated: 2012-10-01 - 409 words

0Unrated
I laugh and run through the trees, I may be 18, but I'm still a kid at heart. My 12 year old brother races after me, calling out as he runs "I'm gonna get you, Brad!" I laugh again, not realizing that I have made my way into the area marked legal for slaving.

"Come and get me, Matt!" I yell back joyously. I turn back to look for him, and don't hear the man approach me from behind. A harsh hand clamps over my mouth, and another closes over my wrists.

"How old are you, and how old is he?" Comes a harsh whisper. I swallow hard as he moves his hand for me to speak.

"I'm 18..... He's only 12....." My voice trembles, I'm shaking from fear. I hear a long, drawn out sigh come from the man as his hand clamps back over my mouth.

"He's too young.... Luckily for me, you aren't." I know what he means, and I'm relieved that Matt is too young to be caught. I squirm uncomfortably, and the man knees me in the back.

I hear Matt crashing through the woods, laughing and yelling. I can see the red flash of his jacket. I can tell that he's spotted me, running towards us, calling out, "I FOUND YOU BRAD!!!" He keeps running towards us, but stops about 5 feet away, only just noticing the man behind me. So I do the only thing I can at this point, I bite the man's hand, causing him to pull it back for a second.

"Matt, go home, tell mom and dad what happened. They aren't able to do anything, this is my own stupid fault. I love you little bro. Go, before you end up getting hurt." I talk fast and harshly. The hand is put over my mouth again, and the knee is yet again rammed into my back. I wince as I feel the plastic binding that I know won't break twisting over my wrists. Strong arms start to pull me to the vehicle I know to be somewhere around here. Matt runs after us for a second, and his cries break my heart.

"No!! BRAD!! NO!!!" I can hear his horrible sobs. I let the tears slip from my own eyes, knowing that I will probably never see my brother again.

I'm pushed roughly into the vehicle and a needle pierces my arm. Blackness creeps over my vision and I pass out in seconds.
Sign up to rate and review this story