Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Insert Name here

by Chaos_the_Zombie 0 reviews

Mikey has a secret and he intends to share it with Gerard . . .

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-10-01 - Updated: 2012-10-02 - 2021 words

0Unrated
His tiny body shook violently as the cold consumed him, wrapping around him like an unwanted blanket. Goose pimples spread over his flesh and he sneezed, sniffling and wiping his face with his hand.
“It’s cold.” He moaned, wrapping his arms around his torso in order to warm himself up slightly.
“You always say that Mikes.” Another boy giggled. Mikey frowned and faced the television again.
“It’s winter, Gee. Can’t we put on the heat?” he looked over at the other boy and put on his best puppy dog eyes. The boy only giggled again.
“It broke, remember? Dad said the guy couldn’t come around until next week.” Mikey frowned again and shuffled closer to the other body, huddling against it and sighing quietly. They stayed like that for a few hours until the lights and television flicked off suddenly. The small boy squeaked and buried his face in his companion’s arm. Gerard shifted around, pulling his arm around his brother and whispering into his ear.
“Don’t worry Mikes, I’m right here; I promise I won’t leave you.” He smiled as the smaller form gripped tightly onto his shirt and whimpered again. Then something in his head clicked.
“Hey Mikey” Gerard whispered. “Why don’t we start a fire?”

Both boy stood up and shuffled towards the sitting room where the fireplace was situated. Gerard led the way while his little brother padded along behind him, hands entwined in a vice like grip. Moon light flooded through the window to their left as they kneeled down in front of the enormous built in fire place. Gerard shifted the wood around whilst Mikey found the matches. Once the fire had been started, the pair huddled together in the warm glow, smiling and chatting quietly.
“Gee?” Mikey whispered. The raven made an inquisitive humming sound and he continued. “Have you ever, Uhh, have you ever h-had a c-crush on someone? Someone you k-know you shouldn’t?” he gazed up into his big brothers sparkling hazel eyes and bit his lip. Gerard tilted his head slightly and studied the smaller boys face.
“What do you mean, Mikes?” he asked, curiosity swirling through his words. Mikey looked down and picked at non-excitant pieces of lint on his brother’s American Idiot hoodie.
“L-like someone you knew was t-taken, or s-someone you’re . . . someone you’re r-related to.” He murmured. Gerard stared at his little brother’s hand as it danced across the writing sprawling across his chest.
“O-oh” he scratched his head softly. “Uhh, well, there was one time I liked a girl that had a boyfriend.” The boy shook his head and sighed.
“No, gee; not like that.” He whispered slightly annoyed. He pulled away from his brother’s grip and stood up quickly.
“I’m tired, I’m going to bed.” He mumbled quietly, retreating to the confines of his bedroom before closing the door. The smaller boy leant against the wall next to it and slid down until his knees were against his chest.

Gerard stared at the fire, confused and worried. Mikey was a good kid. He had never done anything too wrong, he never asked questions and he always helped him when he needed it. He loved his younger brother, so much. The raven stood and rushed to his brothers’ bedroom door. He pressed his ear against the door and listened intently. There were tiny sobs making their way through the wood and into his head.
“Mikey” he said, knocking quietly. “Mikey, open the door please. I’m sorry, please let me in.” there was a muffled no and he sighed. Turning the knob, Gerard let the door squeak open and he stepped in. He knelt down beside his baby brother and pulled him into a hug.
“Hey, Mikes, It’s okay.” He whispered, rubbing soothing patterns onto the other boys back. “I’m here now, please don’t cry.” Mikey pushed his brother off and rubbed furiously at his eyes.
“No, it’s not okay. I’m not okay, Gerard; you don’t love me!” he bellowed, gazing angrily at the Raven.
“Of course I love you Mikes, you’re my-“
“No!” Mikey screamed. “Don’t say it! I don’t want to be related to you! I can’t!” he hollered.
Gerard stared wide-eyed at his sibling.
“Mikey” he whispered “W-why?” he felt tears welling up in his eyes. Mikey climbed up and stood above his brother, fists clenched tightly.
“Because I love you, I love you, but not like a brother. Like a lover, I want us to be together.” He breathed heavily; eyes scrunched shut as he waited for his brother’s reply.
“Mikey” he breathed “Oh, Mikey! Mikey, I love you too.” He stood up and pulled his shaking brother into a bone crushing embrace. The smaller boy gripped at his hoodie, tears soaking the material as Gerard stroked his hair and kissed his head. Once Mikey had finished crying, Gerard picked him up and carried him back downstairs and towards the sitting room. He placed him softly onto the floor in front of the fire and disappeared only to return with pillows and two large blankets. He created a makeshift bed and crawled into it, pulling Mikey in and cuddling him into his chest in a tight and passionate embrace.

Mikey cherished every second he spent with his brother from that moment on. Eventually, they both grew up and left their parents household, but being as close as they were, lived together whilst Gerard finished college. They had agreed not to be intimate with each other until Gerard finished his courses, and so Gerard would look elsewhere when it came to sex. They would go to bars and clubs regularly, mainly in need of a drink or a quick fuck. Mikey enjoyed this agreement particularly because he loved the way his brother would cuddle with him, even after had just slept with someone else. You see, Mikey wasn’t ‘sexually active’. He wanted to save that for their first time together. And so the two brothers continued living together like this until the night before Gerard’s 21th birthday.
“What do you want for your birthday Gee?” Mikey asked as they sat huddled together on the couch. “You” he whispered as he pecked his brothers’ lips. Mikey looked at him with his all-knowing smirk.
“Gee, we agreed –“
“I know, Mikes” he sighed. “I know, but that’s really all I want. Please, I promise you won’t need to get me anything else.” He begged, pressing his face in the crook of the brunette boys’ neck.
“We can talk about it later” Mikey sighed, turning his attention back to the television.

Both Mikey and Gerard enjoyed the next day, only leaving each other’s presence so that the younger Way could go out and buy his brothers surprise. Once he returned they helped each other get ready for the dinner their mother had prepared.
“Mikey, can I borrow your hair straightener?” Gerard called from the bathroom. The brunette sighed and walked into his room, pulling the appliance from its hiding spot (Gerard had a habit of breaking things) and walked into the bathroom. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw his brother standing there, skimpy towel placed on his hips and tiny drops of water falling from his damp hair and dancing down his neck and shoulders. Mikey felt a small blush run over his cheeks as the raven turned to face him, smiling sweetly and placing a small kiss on his lips.
“Thanks Mikes.” He smiled, taking the appliance from his brothers hands and placing it on the sink before strutting back over and touching his hands to the others bony hips.
“So, Mikey; what’s my surprise?” he breathed as he ghosted his lips over the others ear. Mikey gave an involuntary shudder and his brother giggled.
“It’s just that” he smirked, “A surprise.” Gerard groaned and the brunette chuckled.
“What?”
“Nothing, it’s just I was thinking and I’m hoping you’ll makes of noises like that later.” Mikey sighed, smiling genuinely at his brothers’ dumb-founded look. Gerard rolled his eyes and kissed the other boy with as much passion as he could muster before resting their foreheads together.
“Get dressed” the Brunette mumbled, “we need to leave at five-thirty.” He pecked at the others lips again before retreating to the bedroom to find his Misfits shirt and his favourite American Idiot hoodie.

The night passed swiftly and both brothers enjoyed the time they spent with their parents. They left early after Mikey started to complain about an upset stomach. The raven hurried his brother into the house and immediately took him to the bedroom, where Mikey stopped him right outside the door.
“Gee, wait.” He whispered. The elder boy turned and looked him in the face.
“What? What’s wrong?” he asked quietly.
“Just . . . close your eyes, okay?”
“Mikey, what do you-“
“Just do it, Gee.” Mikey whispered, “Please.” The raven complied with the slightly strange request and his eyes slipped closed. He felt a pair of arms encircle his waist and tug him towards the bedroom door. There was an audible squeak and they stepped over the threshold, into the vanilla scented room.
“Okay Gee, you can open your eyes.” Mikey breathed over the back of his neck as he slowly let his eyes flutter open, taking in the scene around him. There were candles lining the bookshelf and a few on the chest of draws on the left wall. Red rose petals were spread tastefully over the black silk bedspread and on the carpet around the bed. A bottle of champagne was sitting in a small ice-filled bucket on the nightstand on the right side of the bed (Mikey’s side). On Gerard’s nightstand, there was a large box, skilfully wrapped in shiny black paper, a crimson coloured bow resting on the top. The netting that usually surrounded the entire bed had been tied to the front posts and completed the look perfectly.
“Oh, Mikey” He gasped. He turned and wrapped his hands around the other boys' waist, a few stray tears slipping from the corners of his eyes. “Mikey, it’s so beautiful! Oh Mikes, this is amazing, YOUR amazing, I love you.” He pulled back and kissed his brother softly, smiling at the tiny content sigh he released.
“Open your present, Gee.” The brunette urged, pulling the bigger boy over to the bed and passing him the box. The raven smiled, taking the box and sitting down on the edge of the bed and motioning for his brother to copy. He did so as the slick black paper was removed with precision.
“Mikey” he mumbled, “It’s just a box . . .” he frowned and looked at the smiling brunette.
“Open the box stupid” he sighed. Gerard eyed him suspiciously as he pulled at the top of the box. Inside, there was a tin of water colour paints, three small canvases, a box of charcoal pencils and another small box, also in black wrapping. He moved the box and pulled Mikey on top of his lap. He cuddled him close and kissed his cheek whispering thank you over and over. Mikey laughed and kissed his brother’s lips.
“There’s one more, Gee.” He smiled, pulling the smaller box out and passing it to the raven haired boy.
“Happy birthday” he whispered, wrapping his arms around the other’s neck and burying his head in his neck. Gerard chuckled and tore at the wrapping, gasping as two items fell out onto his little brothers’ lap. Laying there was a small bottle with neon pink bubble writing that read ‘Cherry Bomb: Cherry scented lube’ and a packet of brightly coloured condoms. He moved them aside and laid his brother on the bed. He lay down next to him and cuddled him close, brushing hair out of his face.
“Thank you” he whispered softly, kissing the shell of the brunette’s ear. “Best present ever.” He smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story