Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Not that it was whole to start.

It's becoming a habit.

by Missus_Blaze

Gerard needs to calm down, and there are only three things that can help him. Bert,Beer and whatever drugs he can get his hands on. ____________________________________ Warnings: Talk of drugs an...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-10-02 - Updated: 2012-10-02 - 693 words

?Blocked
Gerard was fuming, how dare Frank walk onto the bus as if nothing had happened, how dare he bring Mikey into things. Gerard knew that the guys were worried, Frank didn't need to remind him of that. Did he feel bad for continuing his behavior? Not not really, when he drank and did drugs he felt happy for a short while. People kept telling him to find a way to be happy, and he had, kind of. So what if it wasn't what they meant, it kept his mind off of Frank for a short while, and that's what matters...right?

Gerard didn't intend to end up at the Used's bus, but he did, and he sure as hell wasn't going to waste the walk. He opened the door and entered the bus. The guys in the band didn't mind Gerard doing this, in fact they used to say it was an open bus for anyone, just walk on in, so Gerard felt no guilt just walking on.

'Bert? You here?' Gerard called out, looking around the kitchen area of the bus for a beer,and smiling when he found a 6 pack.

'One Minute!' Bert shouted from what sounded like the bathroom.

Bert wasn't like all of the other guys Gerard had been with, real relationships and fake. Bert was different, he was very much like Gerard in some ways. He had a slightly dirty, scruffy look to him, and seemed to care more about where his next drink would come from, and his 'art' then anything else.

'It's not 11 yet Gerard' Bert laughed. He and Gerard had arranged to hang out at 11pm, not at 4 in the afternoon. 'And yes you can have a beer, pass me one will you?'

Gerard passed Bert the beer and moved to the couch, flopping down. 'I know, I just, I needed to get away from that dick' He took a large gulp of his beer, ignoring the wide eyes Bert was giving him.

'Who? Not Frank again? What happened this time?' Bert asked, he knew that Gerard and Frank had been going through a rough patch in their friendship, but he had no idea why. 'Tell me all about it.' He settled down next to Gerard and placed his head on his boyfriends shoulder.

Gerard sighed 'I don't even know.' Of course he knew, he always knew, but he couldn't tell Bert that could he. Imagine what Bert would be like if he found out. Gerard had heard rumors that Bert was aggressive to an ex that had a one night stand, imagine what he would be like if he found out this whole relationship was a sham. He had seen the violent side to Bert once or twice, but always when he was intoxicated.

'Well it's not good for your band, you two need to sit down and talk don't get me wrong I love you visiting me when I'm all alone on the bus.' Bert paused as Gerard burped, Gerard had finished his beer already and was moving Bert's head off his shoulder so he could go and get another. 'But I know how much that band means to you, and I also know I don't want you dead because you drank all my beer before the show. Come on, even I have limits'

Gerard laughed, his head inside the fridge. He would welcome being dead right now if he was perfectly honest. At least dead people don't have to spend every day with their best friend who they have fallen madly in love with and can't have. Dead people don't have to act like they are in a happy relationship, dead people don't need to put up with all the crap that alive people to.

Yes, Gerard would quiet welcome death right about now.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you enjoy this new chapter, Hopefully I may be able to get another up later this evening if my laptop behaves. Please, again be COMPLETELY HONEST, I welcome, and encourage constructive criticism. Thank you for the lovely comments on the first chapter. It really means a lot to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story