Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Part Time Lover

3- Safe and Sound

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX

“You’re safe now.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2012-10-03 - Updated: 2012-10-03 - 3426 words

?Blocked
(Frank’s POV)



The party was loud. What party wasn’t? I already had some girl’s underwear. I think she was in my third period English class but I couldn’t be sure. The girl I was thinking of generally wore more clothing.

Bob, one of my other friends, crashed in to me. “Whoa, Frank! Why you moving so fast?” He slurred, his cup of alcohol was dangerously close to spilling all over my shirt.

“Bob, you’re fucking drunk.” I lightly pushed him away in order to save my shirt from a cruel fate. “Have you seen Gerard?”

Bob grabbed the pair of underwear from my hands and brought them to his face. I nearly vomited on the spot. I was all for premarital sex, drugs, and drinking but sniffing a woman’s underwear? That was disgusting. “Do you want these? He’s doing shots with Mikey in the kitchen.”

“Keep them.” I replied, walking past him.

The crowd of horny teenagers delayed my journey to the kitchen but eventually I made it, just in time to see that Gerard was making out with some girl- and Mikey was watching. That was disturbing enough to force me to turn away and find some other way to spend my time. I knew this party was a bad idea. It just wasn’t what I considered fun. I liked going to parties with people I knew, and liked. I didn’t particularly like many people from my school.

Ray found me and quickly pressed a drink in to my hand. “Drink up buddy. I’m getting laid tonight.” With that Ray was off. Had all my friends lost their sanity? I felt as if I were the only one not wrestling my pants off.

They would comfortably stay on for the remainder of this supposed party.

The drink was strong, and I needed it just to stay awake. There was something about horny teenage girls that just didn’t turn me on. Oh, it was probably the fact that if I didn’t fuck them then they’d get off somewhere else. It wasn’t exactly romance that I was looking for, but I was at least hoping to avoid an STD.

With a disgusted glance at the living room I decided to wander. Maybe somewhere else in the house someone was playing video games or something, because this party fucking sucked.







**



(Taylor’s POV)



“Let me go! What are you doing?” I felt the strong arms that had pulled me in to the dark bedroom finally let me go, and I was shoved forward. What the fuck? As I spun around the light turned on, momentarily blinding me.

Once I blinked past the initial shock I found myself even more stunned. What was going on? In front of me stood Derek and Megan. “Okay spill, why’d you drag me in here like that?” I asked, trying to play it tough. In all honesty the way I’d been grabbed had gotten under my skin. I didn’t like being pulled and pushed around. I didn’t like feeling so goddamn weak, and vulnerable- and that’s how Derek had made me feel when he’d grabbed me. Instantly I thought I was going to be raped or something, but things like that didn’t happen here… not at high school parties.

I was safe.

These two people, they were my friends. I was fine. With a few calming breaths I waited for one of them to say something, because the silence was kind of starting to get to me.

Derek openly stared at my body, making me suddenly feel self-conscious. “This is payback.” Megan was the one who spoke up and it was with a tone so cold that it chilled me despite the heat of the room.

“Payback?” I wished they weren’t standing right next to the door. I felt like a trapped animal, and I didn’t like that at all. It didn’t matter though. I could always scream. There were plenty of people all around, and even though it was loud… I could scream. I would be fine. These were my friends. We were mean and hurtful, but we would never seriously hurt each other.

“You kissed Dylan.” Megan glared, and the contempt I’d felt since then started really sinking in. I was naïve to think that things were okay between the two of us. “I really liked him, and you knew that.”

“You know I’ve never given a blowjob before and yet you lied and said I gave each member of the football team some special affection of that type.” I responded, “It was just revenge, and it was just a kiss.”

“It wasn’t just a kiss. It meant so much more than that to me.” Megan informed me. “And don’t worry; once Derek thoroughly fucks you I’m sure he’ll be more than happy to teach you how to give a blowjob.” Derek started walking towards me, and I stepped back until the back of my knees hit the bed behind me.

“I’m not having sex with you.” I told Derek. “This is stupid and, and just stay where you are or I’ll scream.” I threatened.

Derek just smiled. There was an unspoken threat in his smile and right as I opened my mouth to scream he pressed his lips upon mine, cutting me off. His mouth was soft, and it was disgusting. His tongue felt slimy and I turned my head, trying to avoid a make-out scene.

As my back hit the bed I fought with every ounce of strength that I had but with Megan attempting to hold me down, and Derek attempting to do everything else to me… I didn’t really stand a chance.





**



(Frank’s POV)



There was a thud in the room that I was passing and for a second I stopped, wondering if I should check it out. Did I want to potentially force myself to see porn between people I’d have to see every single day? Not really. They could be playing video games though. I still had some hope in my generation.

I turned back and placed my hand on the doorknob, stopping as I heard voices. It was slightly muffled from the door, and the obscenely loud music but talking generally didn’t mean sex so I found myself entering the room without knocking.

And then I stopped.

I just stopped.

Because seriously, what the fuck?

My brain couldn’t figure out what was going on until…

Oh no.

“What the fuck is going on in here?” I spit out. I didn’t want to believe what I was seeing. The guy with his pants around his ankles paused as our eyes met. I looked past him to a fully clothed girl. I knew who she was, but I couldn’t think of her name. She was holding down a naked girl… She was holding down Taylor, and Taylor was completely naked and struggling.

Once the total horror of the situation sunk in I pushed back the instant nausea and took another step in to the room. “Get away from her now.” My voice was steady, though my thoughts were shaky and garbled.

“Just shut up Frank.” The familiar girl was the one that spoke up. What the hell was her name? I really couldn’t recall, and right now wasn’t a time for pleasant conversation anyway. “Do you want a turn or something? I’m sure Taylor wouldn’t mind.”

Taylor aggressively shifted. She must have bitten the guy because he pulled his hand away from her mouth and his eyes flashed angrily before he slapped her. Taylor cried out as her head snapped to the side. She gazed at me with complete fear, “Please don’t Frank. Please don’t. I don’t want this.”

That’s all I needed to hear.

I launched myself at the guy, pulling him away from Taylor. Since his pants were around his ankles he fell to the ground, struggling to pull them, and himself, up. I shoved the girl away as I angrily gazed at her, “Don’t make me hit you, because I will. I’m not above hitting a bitch like you.” She didn’t need another warning. She instantly pulled away and went for the door. I heard the guy grunt something and then they were both leaving, and the door was closing behind them but I didn’t care.

I was standing at the end of the bed, gazing at Taylor.

I wasn’t used to seeing her look so… vulnerable.

Instead of elation I simply felt sick to my stomach. Taylor whimpered as I leaned down, but I was just reaching for her shirt. “Wh- what are you going to do to me?” She angrily wiped the tears from her face.

“I’m going to dress you.” I responded flatly, the alcohol wearing off completely. Evidently finding someone about to get raped was the ultimate sobering tool.

Taylor didn’t say anything, and she didn’t move. She just stared past me, towards the door. I glanced behind me but I didn’t see anyone.

Unfortunately her shirt was ripped. I handed her the bra I’d found on the ground but she just let it fall to the bed. She didn’t even try to put it on.

I found her jeans on the ground but after offering them to her I realized she had gone in to a state of shock or something. She wasn’t moving, or talking. She was just sitting there, with a dazed look upon her face.

I heard the door open and without looking I awkwardly placed myself between Taylor and the door, so that was at least partially covered. Taylor’s eyes widened in shock and she focused on me. It was weird. I felt like she was actually seeing me, which was something that had never happened before. She usually just looked right through me. It was the natural order of life.

“Sorry dude- holy shit, Frank?” It was Gerard. Damn.

“Gerard, I’m kind of busy.” Wait, oh no.

“I see that.” Gerard said, before slamming the door closed.

Well, that would be something I’d have to awkwardly explain tomorrow.

I glanced at Taylor, “Are you going to put your pants on?” She was gone again though, with that dazed look covering her face.

With a heavy sigh I contemplated my options, realizing I didn’t really have any good ones. I couldn’t just leave her naked, in a state of shock. “Can I touch you?” Taylor’s eyes snapped to me upon the question.

I held my hands up, “Not like that.” I quickly spit out, as my face turned the color of a fire hydrant. “I’m just going to help you put your pants on because I’m not really a fan of sitting in this room with you all night. Damn it. I mean, I wouldn’t mind sitting here in this room with you all night but I just don’t think it’s healthy for you, seeing as how you just almost… and I’m not going to talk about it because you probably don’t want to talk about it. I just want to help you.” Nice going Frank, you’re a natural born idiot.

Taylor licked her lips as she thought over my words, “I’m scared.”

“Would you prefer my pants?” I offered, as a lame joke.

Taylor cracked a smile, “Then what will you wear?”

“I wear shorts underneath these.” I teased, “Well, they are actually called boxers but same damn difference.”

Taylor laughed but I could barely hear it. “You’d give me your pants?”

“I’m about to give you my shirt, so why not?”

Taylor shook her head, as if she were confused. “I don’t think I can stand up.” She finally admitted. “My legs are shaking.” I couldn’t tell since she was sitting down but I didn’t doubt her. The rest of her body was still shaking.

I offered her my hand. “I’ll hold you up.”

Taylor gazed in to my eyes before placing her shaking hand in to mine. I gently helped her off of the bed and in to a standing position. She was right. Her legs were shaking. We finally worked out a system and she placed her hands on my shoulders as I helped her slip in to her skin tight jeans. After that I effortlessly pulled off my shirt and slipped it over her. She pulled her hair out from underneath my shirt and gazed at me, staring at my chest. “You have muscles.”

I chuckled, “Nerds lift books. You’d be surprised with how heavy they actually are.”

Taylor laughed, “You’re funny Frank.” Whoa, wait. Was Taylor really complimenting me? I’d fallen in to a parallel universe.

I tried to just shrug the compliment off but I was grinning. “Shall we go? I don’t really like hanging out in other people’s bedrooms.”

“When we go out together… people are going to think- they are going to think…” Taylor trailed off, as she bit her lip.

“They are going to think we are doing the walk of shame?” I offered. “Don’t worry princess. No one out there is going to think that you’d sink to the likes of me.”

Taylor tried to smile but we both knew what people would think, because people sucked. They really sucked, and they made assumptions. Then again I didn’t really want to hold up a banner stating that Taylor had almost been raped, and that was why I was shirtless. That just seemed even more awkward, for the both of us.

I extended my arm, “We could always give them something to talk about.”

Taylor weakly smiled as she placed her arm against mine, and our fingers became intertwined. “Thank you Frank.” She mumbled, just as I placed my hand on the doorknob. “You didn’t have to but you did it.”

“I did what?”

“You saved me.” Oh, that.





In the hallway we received awkward glances but what really sucked was the living room, which we had to walk right through. “Is that Taylor, with Frank?” Someone whispered drunkenly, which was more like a shout.

People kept talking, and I heard both of our names thrown around. I shot the finger to a few guys who were indecent enough to make lewd comments.

Once outside I breathed in deeply, enjoying the fresh air. I never realized just how much I loved the smell of the outside, and the way it washed away the smell of sweat after a really bad party.

Taylor paused, “I got a ride here.” She finally let me in on what was so troubling.

“I can drive you home.” I offered.

Taylor nodded and let me lead her to my car. Suddenly I was a little thankful that Gerard had gone separately. It would be a little awkward to have to go inside and hunt him down. I already knew I’d have questions from him and I doubted Taylor would want to wait outside by herself.

Taylor’s directions really sucked and I was surprised when I finally found the place. I was starting to think that it was off the map, in the forest, across the country. I figured now really wasn’t the time to criticize her though.

“Do you want to uh, come in?” Taylor awkwardly asked, once I’d parked.

“No, that’s okay.”

Taylor bit her lip and rephrased her question, “Will you walk me in?”

Oh. “Well, uh, yeah.” I quickly agreed as I got out of my car. Taylor waited beside the car door for me and then together we walked towards her door.

Her house was just like any other house, until we got to her room. I was a little surprised honestly. She had a green background painted on her walls, and there was a jungle drawing. “Who did this?” I asked, as she closed the door beside us.

“I did.” Taylor answered, with a shy smile. Taylor Nicole liked art, and was artistic? Well, that was weird. I always thought of her as having no personality. I saw her as a replica of a fancy doll, created by a broken society with loosened morals. Actually being in her room… was a wake-up call. She was a real girl, with real interests, and real vulnerabilities.

I saw an array of vanilla candles, unlit, on her dresser. It smelled lovely in her bedroom, kind of like her. “I didn’t know you were an artist.” I spoke softly as I gazed at the picture she’d painted upon her walls. “It’s beautiful.”

“Thanks.” Taylor responded, and again she sounded shy… which was so unlike what I was used to when it came to her. Where was the sharp tongue, and the hurtful comments? “Did you- Did you want to stay?” Taylor awkwardly asked, completely surprising me.

As I turned around I saw that she was sitting on her bed, with that look of total vulnerability all over her face. “I don’t think your parents would like that.” I mumbled, blushing. “And well…” I decided I might as well be honest. “I wouldn’t like that either Taylor. I know tonight sucked.” That was putting it lightly. “But it won’t get any better if you sleep with me. It won’t fix anything.”

“I just, I guess I feel like I owe you.” Taylor answered, and with surprise I realized she was blushing as well. Her face lit up brightly.

I sighed and approached her. She watched me with wary eyes. “You’re safe now.” I assured her. “You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. You should never have to do anything that you don’t want to do, okay?”

“You’re not even 18 yet.” Taylor whispered, catching me off guard. What did that have to do with anything?

I laughed at the random statement. “Actually, I am.”

“You can’t have been 18 for very long.” Taylor muttered, reaching out. I was surprised when her fingers made contact with my skin. She was tracing her fingers over one of my tattoos. “And yet you have tattoos.”

“I got these a while ago.” I admitted. “They are homemade, which is completely different from homemade cookies… just saying.”

“Why?” Taylor asked, “Why would you want tattoos?”

“They all mean something.” I assured her, “And needles are just kind of comforting, I guess. It hurts, but it’s not a bad pain.”

Taylor stared in to my eyes for several seconds before speaking. “Will you lay down beside me?”

“I could do that.” I answered.

Taylor pulled her blanket down and slipped in to bed. I laid down beside her, hoping that she wasn’t going to try to get me to sleep with her as a way to cope with almost being raped. That would be wrong on so many levels but I wasn’t a psychologist, and I had no way of knowing how to help her.

“I just want to sleep.” Taylor answered my unasked question.

“With me?” I asked, after a short silence.

“I’m scared.” Taylor repeated, “I don’t want to be alone. I don’t think I’ll be able to fall asleep. I’ve never felt so… so helpless Frank. I was so helpless.” I realized she was crying.

With a quick shift I was facing her body. She was turned away from me. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. She cuddled against me as she continued crying. I could hear the quiet sobbing, and it made me hate the girl that had held her down and the guy that had been seconds away from raping her. “I’m right here.” I mumbled, feeling helpless as she cried.

I’d never been in a situation like this before, and I didn’t know how to fix it.

All I could do was stay, and wait for the crying to stop.

Eventually it did.

Once Taylor’s quiet snores filled her bedroom I gently pulled away from her, quietly leaving her room. I had to get home. Tomorrow I would be facing the Way Inquisition.
Sign up to rate and review this story