Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > War

“Why do you want us to come with you?” Gerard asked “What use are we to you?”

“Don’t ask questions, just move your ass!” Penina snapped “Don’t attempt to shoot us or alert BLI because otherwise we’ll shoot you.”

They stood there and for a sickening moment I thought they were gonna stay there. None of us really wanted to shoot them. But then they rolled their eyes and followed us out of the room “What’s that gonna do?” Hozzie whispered, standing up “Taking them home won’t change anything.”

“We have a cure.” Raven explained, taking Hozzie’s hand and pulling her out of the room “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Hozzie replied.




“Where are you taking us?” Mikey asked. Me, Hozzie and Raven had gone with three of the guys in the Trans-Am and Molly, Jennifer, Sam and Penina had gone with the other four guys “I don’t understand why you killed the other two but kept us.”

“Try and remember!” Raven yelled as she drove the car “Ray, come on, don’t you remember me?”

“I don’t know any killjoys. They’re vile and disgusting.” Ray replied angrily.

Hozzie looked at Gerard “Don’t you remember me? Or Crayon? Do you not even remember Rosie?”

Something flickered in Gerard’s eyes when Hozzie said Rosie’s name but it disappeared as quickly as it came “Those names are ridiculous.”

“Rosie’s your daughter!” I cried “Hozzie’s your sister! And I’m your girlfriend! Please try and remember us! Mikey’s your brother, surely you remember that?”

Gerard looked at Mikey, then at Hozzie, then back at me “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

I groaned loudly “The sooner we get back to headquarters, the better.” I slumped down in my seat “I’m sick of you guys not remembering anything and calling us filthy killjoys and stuff.”

“Well you guys are filthy, vile and disgusting killjoys.” Mikey told me “What makes you think we’re the bad guys here? Why don’t you just join BLI? They’re sick of arguing with you. Did you know that?”

“That explains why they abducted you in the first place.” Hozzie mumbled “Please try and remember.”

“Why should I bother?” Gerard snapped.

Hozzie sighed and didn’t say anything and neither did I “Quit arguing guys or I’ll start shooting.” Raven hissed “We’re nearly back at the diner now.”




We’d been sat in the diner for nearly half-an-hour while Raven and Sam were using the cure on the guys “Do you think they’ll be okay?” Hozzie asked worriedly “Will they remember us?”

“Of course they will.” Penina said firmly “Don’t worry about it; they’ll remember everything and everything will be okay.”

“I’m not so sure.” Molly whispered “What if they don’t remember?” She suddenly burst into tears “I’d hate it so much if they didn’t remember us!”

At that moment the guys walked back into the room. We all looked over at them. Nobody said anything until Raven skipped round them and said “They’re all okay!”

Everyone squealed and ran over to hug them but I stayed glued to my seat. Sam was kissing Mikey, Penina had her arms tightly round Frank’s neck, Molly was snuggling with Doctor DD, Raven was whispering something to Ray, Jennifer was kissing Bob’s cheek and Gerard was apologising to Hozzie. I didn’t feel like I fit in. Until Hozzie said she was going to bed and Gerard came over to me “I’m really sorry I didn’t remember you!” He said, hugging me close “And I’m sorry we ran off to look for Lucy. It looks like she’s safe and we were the ones in danger. And we ended up putting you guys in danger. I’m really sorry.”

“It wasn’t your fault.” I told him, blushing bright red “So… Does this mean we’re together now?”

“Do you wanna be with me?” Gerard asked with a small smile. I nodded “Great because I feel the same way.”

“And what about Lucy?” I couldn’t help but ask “Are you gonna try and find her?”

“I don’t see why we should since she put our family in so much danger.” Gerard shrugged his shoulders “Maybe we’ll see her again one day.”
Sign up to rate and review this story