Categories > TV > Xena: Warrior Princess > Pebbles

Encouragement

by ukeueue 0 reviews

The water ripples and churns. A series of ficlets. 51 - She did nothing.

Category: Xena: Warrior Princess - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Aphrodite - Published: 2012-10-03 - Updated: 2012-10-04 - 225 words - Complete

0Unrated
51. Encouragement
3 October 2006
X/A

Cupie thought she had this whole deal thing with setting up her big brother and the warrior babe, and he'd sigh and mutter something about being hopeless before wandering off to find some more nice, well-adjusted, perfectly suited people who are just dying to be smothered in sugar.

And she did, you know. Have a thing about hooking up Ares and Xena. It was just a bit difficult 'cause they're both pretty stubborn about this sort of thing. She couldn't just zap them because Ares would totally go ballistic on her, and he wouldn't really be happy anyway, in the end. Not like he looked sometimes.

So yeah, Aphrodite did have a thing.

Which was why Cupid was always so surprised when Ares stormed through Olympus with a couple of thunderheads orbiting his head, snarling at anyone who might step into his anger event horizon. Then, Athena would pipe up, drawling something about Xena, and Ares would totally lose it, break a couple of Daddy's favourite ornaments, and get sent to his room. And what Cupie couldn't understand was that Aphrodite did nothing.

Well yeah. She did nothing. She was the only one who knew when he came out again, quiet and a little bit defensive. And she was the one who knew when he went back down to Earth again.
Sign up to rate and review this story