Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sex,Spice and Burlesque

Chapter 12

by The-Corpse 5 reviews

And if you stay right here.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2012-10-04 - Updated: 2012-10-04 - 969 words

1Funny
Chapter 12:
Hozzie's P.O.V.

Thr same question has been running through my mind all day. Maybe it was time I would finally say yes, just for once in my life. I nod to my self, picking up my carry on and walking towards the line. Which was slowly filling with more people. As I am about to hand the lady my boarding ticket I am pulled aside and come face to face with Charlie. "What are you doing?!" she asks me looking me straight in the eyes.
"I'm going home, what does it look lile I am doing?"
I said, I mean it was pretty obvious, we being in an airport and that lady repeating the same thing over and over about the flight now boarding. I find that very annoying but still.
"It looks like you are giving up your dream for a guy and a mistake he made. He told me the whole story." she said. "Well I cant face him now, I dont trust him enough, at least not like I used to..." i said looking down at the floor. My trust for Gerard has been totally off. I have learned not to trust people and trusting Gerard was my second mistake. Coming here to America thinking I could make it as a dancer, well that was my first mistake. "Please dont do this.. " Charlie said, I looked up at her and seeing her on the verge of tears, I can tell she really meant it. "I really do not want to lose you as my friend." If Charlie crying meant , that she really did care since she said she would nt cry over stupid stuff. "Just talk to Gerard about how your feeling and well if want to get back together with him then okay if not stay friends."
"FINAL CALL, NOW BOARDING FLIGHT 297 TO TELFORD NOW BOARDING!" seriously can this get even more annoying than it already is.
Charlie was still looking at me, pleading me to stay with her eyes."Alright" She hugs me so tight I swear she squeaze the life out of me."but I am not talking to Gerard.". I said still trying to breath in her bone crushing hug."Goog enough for me!" she grabbed my carry on and led me towards the desk so I could reclaim my luggage. After 20 agonizing minutes, of Charlie yelling at the lady behind the front desk. I had claim my luggage and we were now in Charlie's car.
"Hey can we stop at Denny's? I am kinda hungry" I said listenning to my tunny roar at the thought of having food in it. I then remember the last time I ate was yesterday, "Sure, just point the first one you see."
After looking out the window and feeling very very bored. I had finally seen a Denny's, the little fuckers sure know how to hide. I told Charlie where it was. Soon the car was parked and we were both entering Denny's. We had taken our coats off since it was surprisingly warm inside. "How many?" said the waitress at the front. "Just the two of us" I said pointing between me and Charlie. The waitress grabs two menus and walks over to us." Follow me." She said as she walked over to a table in the back. So we followed right behind her. As we sat down, she handed both of us a menu and then walked away. At that very moment Charlie's phone rang. She excused herself amd went to answer it by the bathroom. Which was close enough for me to hear. She talks really loud sometimes. Too bad I could only hear her part of her conversation. I kinda heard the words "fine"and "home" and I knew she was talking about me. I just wish with who.
Sinve I couldnt hear her that much I decided to just scan the menu. I settle on some bacon and eggs. Charlie came back to the table several minutes later.
"Do you want to go home when we leave?" she asks me, while picking up her own menu and looking over it.
"Sure." I simply said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEANWHILE.....
Frank's P.O.V.

"Gerard? Come on we have to go. Cant stay here forever." I have been trying to get Gerard out of the girls apartment for an hour. He has been sitting on Hozzie's bed. Eaiting for her return. "No." he lay down on the bed looking directly at the ceiling."Come on Gee" I said sitting down next to him, only to have him push me off the bed and onto the floor. I stood up and walked out of the room. The other guys were still here. Still waiting for Gerard but he wasnt budging. Mikey looked up when I walked in. "is he still up there?" I nodded. He sigh. We have all been up there, talking to him, but everything we say goes into one ear and out the other. Ray looked bored. And Bob looked furious. He was the first one up there. Out of all of us, he is the one everyone comes to. "Okay that is it. Wait here" Bob said while standing up and walking upstairs. He then came down later, with a screaming Gerard on his shoulder. "Let's go" he said he said as he walks straight towards the elevators. I dont know what is up with Gerard. I think he really does love Hozzie. He has only acted this childish when Lucy had died. Since then he was a mess. Now he finally got clean and meets Hozzie. I thunk he really likes her. Lile he is trying to somehow replace Lucy
This is going downhill......on a bike.....down a hill.....with no brakes......into a pancake shop....
Sign up to rate and review this story