Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

FrightFic Two - A Board and A Box

by lalatherapist16 3 reviews

One of Gerard Way's biggest fears is being buried alive. And fuck with a cactus in the ass if he doesn't reget letting the guys know it when he was drinking.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-04 - Updated: 2012-10-05 - 461 words

0Unrated
I bit my lip and held back the screams. I always knew this would fucking happen.

My heart was in my throat, racing there and choking me. Goddammit this figures.

Tears stung my eyes, falling over my cheeks. I wanted to wipe them away, but I didn't have room to move them.

The tears turned to choked sobs. I wanted to vomit. But I didn't wanna smell THAT till I ran out of air.

Okay, don't panic. Think.

I forced myself to stop crying and breathe. My heart thudded hollowly.

If I had a funeral, these clothes were shitty. Like pajamas but they were stiffer.

And this coffin was rough and splintery. Was this....?

I pushed on it as hard as I could with my hands and knees. It hardly gave.

A fraction of an inch, but a little. Maybe it wasn't buried yet. Maybe it was just locked.

"Help!!!!!! I'm not dead!!!! This fucking sucks!!!!" I yelled as loud as I could. "I swear to god if you're a perv or something, I'll fucking stab you in the face!!!"

Someone laughed. So I'm not buried. They know I'm not dead.

I recgonized that laugh. "You little motherfuckers!!!!!!" I roared. "LET ME THE FUCK OUT!!!"

A few nails groaned out of the wood. The lid was lifted up.

I saw the bright smiles of Mikey, Frank and Ray. "IFUCKINGHATEYOUALL!!" I bolted out of the shitty wooden box and balled my fists. "And I'm telling Mom, Mikey. She's gonna kick your ass when we go down there for Thanksgiving."

A scared look crossed his face. "Noooo!" He laughed the word. "We were trying to help you dude."

"Some fuckin help you sick-" a movement on Frank's shoulder made me stop. A huge spider was moving over him slowly. "Uh... Frank?"

"Yeah?" He asked. Tell em or no? I looked at the box behind me.

"You made a shitty ass coffin." I smiled to myself and walked away.

I got to my room and shut the door, leaving the light and TV off, waiting.

About a second after I settled in the bed, there was a bllodcurtling scream of "SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ah..." I relaxed and listened to the banging. "Karma bitches." I picked up the remote.








Sorry it's a day late. I had Algerba II homework and it was just bleh.

I'm gonna try to get the next one up on time, but no promises. Next week is a three-day and it's gonna be busy for me and ThrowingStonesProductions.

By the way! Look us up on fb and like our page. Our first rehearsal for our CMV is Thursday. I'm sooooooooo excited!!!!

I need to talk to our only real guy and have him set up our page.

Off topic.

Hugs and Apples,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story