Categories > Original > Romance

Big Break (dont read, unfinished)

by stashleyrocks 1 review

Stefan gets a big break in America, just before Ash is about to confess his feelings.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-10-05 - Updated: 2012-10-05 - 258 words

0Unrated
"I'm telling him tonight" Ash beamed as he sat in the pub with Dru.

"That's great mate! Hope everything goes well" Dru smiled back.

Ashley had been in love with Stefan for the past two years, but he never had the guts to tell him. But recently, he had started to think Stefan liked him too. He had been a lot more flirty with him, and Ash was dying to know what would happen between them.

"I'm off mate. Got to set up things for tonight" Ash chuckled, hugging Dru before he left the pub.

1 hour later:

"Ash, I'm home! Guess what!" Stefan yelled, slamming the front door behind him.

He stopped in the entrance of the kitchen, staring at the candle-lit dinner Ash had set up.

"You got a girl over then?" Stef winked.

"No! It's for you silly" Ash giggled.

"Me? So you've heard then?" Stef asked.

"Heard what?" Ash replied worriedly.

"I GOT A JOB IN AMERICA!" Stefan screamed, jumping up and down excitedly.

"A-america?" Ashley stuttered.

"Don't worry, I'll still visit you!" Stefan beamed.

"You mean you took the job?" Ash gasped.

"Course I did! I thought you knew" Stef replied.

Stefan jumped as Ash started screaming and throwing plates at him. It wasn't until one hit him in the stomach, when he started to cry.

"Ash, please stop. What's wrong? I thought you'd be happy for me" Stefan cried.

"OH I AM FUCKING HAPPY. JUST GO FUCK OFF TO AMERICA THEN. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT" Ash screamed, pushing Stefan against the wall.
Sign up to rate and review this story