Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Questions and Answers!!!!

I GOT YA"LL SOME ANSWERS!!!

by OhmyGee 2 reviews

You have interrogated me far enough!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-10-05 - Updated: 2012-10-06 - 1141 words - Complete

0Unrated
Well, ya’ll waited long enough…. Here are the answers.

atomickilljoy-
When will you update your story, Greasy Black, Ugly White, and start your new story?

The answer is simple. I have literally just now updated it. I update every Friday. My new story- I have already started and it will be uploaded on Halloween!

What will you be for Halloween?
I was just going to be a bloody cheerleader, but then I decided to be the cheerleaders from the ‘Teenagers’ vid…’cos I’m badass…

What are your deepest thoughts?
My, my, unfortunately I’m not a deep person…It varies from media to real life…

Who do you fantasize about have sex with?
I love this question!! But, I would say, my crush named Dan, and Gerard Way, and Billie Joe Armstrong, Dallas Winston, (from the Outsiders movie. I dunno his real name)

Who would you sex up?
Unfortunately for tha hotties with the bodies, (I know ya’ll boys be starein’) I am abstinence, but if I had to choose it would be- my crush Dan!

Who would you kill?
Okay, I could write you a fuckin’ book…I would start off with the bitch in my English class who sits next to me. She always interrupts my conversations and says, “Why would you do that? Why are you writing gay smut for the teacher?...Oh my- you know that being gay is sinning right?” I would retort by saying, “being gay is not* a sin. We are in English class, so I expect you practice your grammar…”
Do you guys want me to upload my book of people I would kill?

How was your day?
Well, that was the nicest question I have ever gotten. My day was great- the only problem is that I suffer from a horrible disease called ‘writers block’…I know right.

Are you not okay?
I’M NOOOOTT OOOOKAAAAAYYY! I’M NOT OKAAAAAAAAY! WELL I’M NOT O-FUCKIN’ KAY! I’M NOT OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!
Thanks for asking. I had to get that off my chest.

I love you?
Aww thanks, I love you too!

Why?
…You said it first…

Are you blushing?
Pfft- blushing is for losers.
Yes, I’m blushing..

Guilty pleasures?
My Chem (obviously)
Italian food (don’t ask. I just love it.)
Scary movies (also ‘60’s horror films)
Yellow sports cars such as Lamborghinis and Mustangs and Ferraris and…
Frerard! (FTWWW)

Mirazal-
DO YOU HAVE A JAMACAN ACCENT?

Nope. Nothing Jamaican about me..
Except you ‘cos you Jamaican me crazy…
Too much?

WHAT COLOR IS YOUR UNDERWEAR RIGHT NOW?
I love how personal and random all of you fuckwaddians are.
The color is black…Black is tuff.
WHEN WAS YOUR FIRST KISS? WHO WAS IT TELL ME?
My first kiss was the beginning of my freshmen year of high school. The boys name was Diego…He is kinda creepy…I think he’s gay now, but I dunno for sure.

DO YOU HAVE A TUMBLR?
Oh please, I can barely spell tumblr. But no, I do not have a tumblr.

IF YOU HAD THREE CATS WHAT WOULD YOU NAME THEM?
First- I don’t do any sort of cats. I am allergic to acts and the creep me the fuck out and the shed…but I would name them Ray, Mikey, Bob…if I had a fourth one I’d name it Seymour. Mister Seymour asses.

ARE BRITISH ACCENTS ATRACTIVE?
You know, I’ve never really thought about that…It really would depend on who had the accent. They must have perfect teeth.
I have MAJOR dental anxiety.
So, that would be a maybe.

WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT, A DALEK OR DEMENTOR?
It would be a tie…or dementor would win…or dalek…or tie…

HAVE YOU EVER DREAMED ABOUT HAVING SEX?
I’m not going to lie…I have dreamed about sex many times. Mostly all the McR members, and anyone I have listed above. 

XEvil_AngelX –
Do you know who Pewdiepie is?

I’m truly sorry, but I don’t. But I think he is a guy on Youtube,no?

Do you think I’m a dude or a chick?
I swear I didn’t look. I SWEAR. I think you are a female? Or, (my personal favorite) both?

Favorite holiday?
HALLOWEEN MOTHER FUCKA’…Always have since I was only like, three feet tall. People dress up as their favorite horror films…what’s not to love? Horror movies are my favorite.

How old are you?
I be sixteen on….I’m not telling anyone my birthday. All my friends at school don’t even know it.

Have an accent
Well, I personally think I don’t, but other people say that I do. My mother is Italian and my father is Russian so- I don’t speak any of those languages, but I guess I do have an accent.

Have you tried poutine?
YESSSSSS!!!!! And I LOVED it!

Do any sports?
I really hate to say this but- my stupid fucking so called ‘friends’ forced me into doing cheerleading. I had quit last year because it was boring and it took up too much of my time. Now my friends just gossip at the lunch table and I sit and type up my ferard FF.
‘Cos I’m badass.

Play any instruments
Glad to say that I do play the guitar. Not that good, but good enough to count it as a instrument!

What’s the inspiration behind your username?
I really like this question. It barely started off as an inside joke, then I turned the ‘joke’ into Ohmygee…I have one friend that like MCR when I made this account..
Now I have three.
The joke is long, so I’m not going to explain it.

You like Sum 41?
I think Sum 41 is okay. Not the greatest but okay…and I can never pick favorite members on ANYTHING.
That’s like asking me to pick a favorite song.

Panic! ?
I do like P!ATD…like I mentioned before, I cannot choose…too hard.

Any favorite fics on here so far?
Well, I have a small list, but a lot are one different sites, so I will give you a list to another ferard list.
http://www.ficwad.com/story/191489
Every single fic I’ve read on this list has been really fucking amazing.
Should I create my own list? Cause I got more.

Any lesbian crushes?
I’m normally a straight person, but I would say- MY BFF EMILY! She it the other girl on the picture on my profile. She is amazing.

Well, that’s all. I thought that all of these questions were wonderful, random, and just awesome. Thanks, I really enjoyed answering them. Have a great night/morning!
This took me about forty-two minutes to complete before I got hungry…
Sign up to rate and review this story