Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Sound Of Breaking

4- Shot Through The Heart And You're to Blame

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 2 reviews

Blood splattered across my chest and for a second I couldn’t breathe.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-10-07 - Updated: 2012-10-07 - 406 words - Complete

1Moving



Just shifting in my seat brought along a world of pain. I was tired and my head hurt. Ryan glanced over at me, “You okay?”

“My head hurts.” I admitted, “The pain killers wore off, I think.”

Ryan leaned over and opened the jockey box with one hand. He expertly pulled out a bottle of pills. “Take one of these.”

“What are those?” I was suspicious, but I think I had the right to be. My fiancée just hospitalized me. I didn’t have the most amazing life. Why not add in a drug addiction? Was Ryan doing drugs? Fuck.

“It’s just pain pills.” Ryan answered, with a shrug. “I got them after I put my fist through a wall; you know after you went and kissed that dude.”

“I’m surprised you didn’t just put your fist through my face.” I replied.

“I loved you.” Ryan responded, “I didn’t want to hurt you.”

Loved. I didn’t miss the use of past tense when discussing our love.

I pretended to take the pill, but instead simply let it fall back in to my hand.

I wasn’t taking anything that I couldn’t completely identify, and anything stronger than an Advil was unnecessary.

“Are you hungry?” Ryan asked, “I could stop and pick us up something before we go home.”

“Just go home please.” I just wanted to sleep.

Ryan nodded and picked up his speed.

At this point if he crashed I wouldn’t care. Another night at the hospital meant a night away from him. Unfortunately we made it home safely though he did go through the McDonalds drive-thru to get himself something to eat. It seemed all the energy he exerted in our relationship made him hungry./I guess abusing your significant other can do that…/

Ryan was surprisingly kind when he came around to my side of the car and helped me out. I leaned against him as a wave of dizziness hit me.

“Ryan!” Was that Brendon? How would Brendon be here? Why would Brendon be here?

Ryan stopped and turned around to the sound of his name being called.

I turned as well, just as a loud sound punctured the air. Blood splattered across my chest and for a second I couldn’t breathe. The pain that hit me wasn’t physical though.

Ryan put his hand to his chest in confusion before he fell.
Sign up to rate and review this story