Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Once Upon A December

I was doing the washing up when I heard a knock on my door. It was weird. I hadn't expected anyone to come over today. Maybe it was Dan. He liked to randomly show up and surprise me sometimes.

So I put down the dish I had been washing, dried my hands, smiled and walked over to the door. It was a shock to open it and find Miranda and Sara standing there "What are you two doing here?" I asked, knowing that I sounded rude but not caring.

"Well I had to tell you something but I didn't want to come here alone." Miranda told me "I wasn't scared obviously-"

"Look, I was kind of in the middle of doing the dishes." I muttered, getting ready to slam the door in the their faces.

"It's really important!" Miranda cried "Please just hear me out?"

I sighed but opened the door fully and stepped out of the way so that they could come inside "Alright but make it quick." They went into the living room and took a seat on my sofa "Do your parents know your here?"

"Of course they do." Miranda said but I could tell she was lying. But whatever. I don't have to worry about Frank and his problems anymore.

I sat down on my arm chair "Okay, so what's up?"

Miranda took a deep breath "I don't know how to start this. I think you're going to be really mad at me."

"Why? What did you do?"

Miranda sighed "Do you remember when my Dad phoned you up and confessed to cheating on you?"

I scowled "Yeah. Why are you here reminding me of that? I don't need to be reminded." I hissed "You're such a horrible girl Miranda."

"I'm about to prove you right." Miranda looked down at the ground "Well, I was dating this guy called Logan and I really wanted to impress him. So I dared him to phone you up and pretend to be my Dad. That was when he took it kind of far though-"

"So Frank didn't really cheat on me?" I gasped "H-How could you let me believe that?"

"I'm really sorry." Miranda hid her face in her hands "I thought I'd be happier if the two of you were apart but I was wrong. It didn't make me any happier, it made feel worse. I'm really sorry Shayla."

"Well, that's okay." I suddenly perked up "We could tell him together! And then maybe he'll take me back?"

Sara looked worried "Penina." She told me.

I was confused "Who's Penina?"

"Penina is my Dad's new girlfriend." Miranda replied, looking up "He moved on, I'm afraid. And now they're both really mad at me because they think I tried to burn Penina alive."

"And did you?"

"Of course not!" Miranda yelled "I didn't like her but I didn't want her to die."

"You said." Sara whispered.

"I know I said that but I was angry. I didn't really mean it." Miranda bit her lip "We'd better go. I just wanted to let you know how sorry I am Shayla."

I sighed "I guess I forgive you then. Now you two had better go home to your parents before they start getting worried. Actually, I'd better drive you home myself."

"No!" Miranda cried "Um we brought return train tickets so we need to use them so that we haven't wasted our money. Thank you for the offer though. Bye!" Miranda jumped up, grabbed Sara's hand and dragged her out of my house.

I took a deep breath. I knew that those kids weren't going home. So I decided to phone Frank.

And maybe I'd mention that I still had feelings for him.
Sign up to rate and review this story