Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Story of Us

by Sam41 2 reviews

Bobifer..one of the best OC ships ever

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-07 - Updated: 2012-10-08 - 1225 words

1Ambiance
"Hi, I'm Bob!"
"Oh cool..." I answered, resuming to my colouring.

That's how it started, when we were 5 years old in kindergarden.
He annoyed the living shit out of me while I ignored the blond and continued to colour.

After a couple weeks I began to realize a couple things,
1- To make it through that god forsaken grade I would've needed at least one friend 
2- He seemed to have a mutual dislike for all the other idiots in our class

"So Jenny, are you ever going to talk to me?" Bob asked one day as I, as usual coloured.
"I don't know, why would you want me to talk to you?" I raised an eyebrow stealing a quick glance at the boy.

"The other kids don't like me." He whispered, admiting why he was so intent on our friendship.
"WHAT?!" I burst, throwing my crayons down and staring into his blue eyes.

"It's true!" He squeaked, turning bright red as I pulled him into a hug.
"Their all stupid! You're awsome!" I smiled, getting a crooked grin in return.

Yup, throughout kindergarden and all of elementary, and middle school it was us against the world.

"Jen! Wait up." I slightly turned my head at the familiar call.
"Bob hurry up!" I kidded staring at my phone
"You know what I want to do?" He asked as soon as he caught up to my medium pace
"I don't know, what do you want to do Bob?" I mumbled, trying not to trip over something as stupid as flat ground
"I want'a get a lip ring." This news causing me to slip up, nearly breaking my face open if he hadn't caught me.

"I'm guessing you don't like the idea?" Bob joked, arms still wrapped around my waist.

"It's your mouth, I can't do anything about it." I shrugged, looking into the familiar blue eyes I had known for the past 12 years.
"Yeah, if you wouldn't like it then I don't want to get it." I was slightly disappointed that he pulled away, unlocking his car and motioning for me to get in.
Wait? Why would I be disappointed?

"Where to?" I asked, receiving an evil grin from my friend in the drivers seat.
"REALLY? YOU'RE DRAGGING ME ALONG?!" I had no protests against what he was going to do, but why was he about to bring me?

Instead of giving me an answer he just turned up his Iron Maiden cd that was playing.

"Jen, come on." He looked at me, hair falling into his face as we were stopped.
"No." I jokingly crossed my arms
"Please?"
"I refuse."
"What if I need to hold your hand?" This question making all the blood run to my face. Did I like him?
"FINE!" I got out of the car, walking into  the piercing place.

"Hello, how can I help you?" A girl walked up to the counter, giving Bob a sweet smile.
Geez, stop being so damn pretty! Okay, stop. Why am I getting to jealous all of a sudden.
"Do you guys do lip rings?" He asked receiving a nod from the girl.

"Oh of course! Is it for you...or your /friend/?" The girl at the counter gave me a dirty look.
"Me please." Bob interjected, 
"Then fill this out please." The girl handed him a form attached to a clipboard.
"Okay Jen, lets figure this out." He pulled my arm to the small chair in the corner, plopping down on it.
"Really Bob? There's a fucking couch, and your expecting me to stand?" I crossed my arms kiddingly, receiving a grin from my friend as he held his arms out.

"It's either this or you stand cause I'm not moving." I rolled my eyes, sitting on my friend.
"M'kay, whats my name?" I smiled, I didn't have any sort of feelings for him. BUT DAMN! He smells good.
"Bob, you know your name." I rolled my eyes as he gave me the pen and paper. 
I leaned my head back against his chest giving him a 'dafuq' look
"What?! Your sitting on me so I cant write." I let out a laugh, as I began filling out the form.

"No, that ones wrong." He mumbled, resting his head on my shoulder.
"Bob, I know for a fact that your a guy!" I moved on past the gender question.
"Really now, last time I checked you never fucked me." He whispered causing my face to burn.

"All you need to do is sign it." I handed him the paper, my face slowly returning to normal colour.
"Fine!" He grabbed the pen, scribbling his signature on the line and gently moving me to give the girl back the form.
"Last thing is I need a form of ID." I watched as he grabbed his wallet from the back pocket of his black jeans and showed her his drivers lisence.

"That's all I need, now come back here." The girl nodded to a room around back.
"Jen, c'mon." I stood receiving a glare from the girl.
"No!" I rolled my eyes and followed my friend back to the place.


"JEN MY MOUTH HUUUUURTS!" Bob complained as he flopped onto my couch, using me as a pillow.
"I can't do anything about it." I shrugged smiling
"Yeah you can." He gave me puppy dog eyes
"What? I held your hand when we were there, not much else I can do" 
"Yeah, kiss it better." Realizing what he just said, his face burned a bright shade of red.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen! OH GOD JE-" I cut him off by doing what he asked, placing my lips lightly against his.

"Happy now?" I whispered, face inches from his.
"Mmm, not yet." He joked, leaning back in.


"JEN WHERE ARE YOUUUUU?" Bob screamed throughout the house he and Jennifer now shared.
"Jen?" He asked confused on why he had gotten no answer.

Until he found a note on the table.

Bob,
Jen's at the hospital, having YOUR kid. So get off your lazy drumming ass and hurry the fuck up
-Kass

You go on tour for one-well three months and this is what you miss.

Realizing complaining to himself was just wasting time, the drummer booked it outside, running to his car where he caught a glimpse of Frank trying to pay a girl for her dog.
"COME ON! WHAT KID WOULDN'T TAKE  $1234,57800 FOR A DOG?!" He yelled
"ME YOU CREEPER!" The girl screamed, picking up the dog and running away from the short guitarist.
Bob rolled his eyes, starting his drive to see his girlfriend.

One drive later

"Hey Jen?" the drummer poked his head into the room fearful
"Bob?" The woman's sentence being cut off by pain
"You okay?" He asked, feeling awkward

"Oh of course, you know..just having a fucking kid!" She growled as a nurse walked in.
"Oh Miss Flores! It's time...and you are?" The woman turned facing the drummer who looked as if he were about to pass out

"My boyfriend and the dad." Jennifer explained, feeling relieved that he had actually made it.

"Oh well right this way." The nurse led the two into another room; in which their son Finn AJ Bryar was born.


FUCK! This sucked my non-existant wang :( Sorry 'bout that
Sign up to rate and review this story