Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

On The Run

by atomickilljoy 2 reviews

Dedicated to Cookie_Monster, idea gotten from Sam41

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-08 - Updated: 2012-10-08 - 330 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
"I did it" Ben said

"You did?" Jack asked him.

"Yep. I finally broke up with Crayon" He responded.

Ben and Jack were two Killjoys. The thing that set them apart from everyone else was the fact that they were in love with each other, yet had gotten two girls pregnant.

"I really wanted to see my kid, though" Ben said

"Yep. That makes two of us. " Jack replied

They left their pregnant girlfriends for each other. No one ever saw this coming. They, themselves, hadn't seen this coming. It just, sorta, happened.

"Where do we go now?" Ben asked his lover.

"I guess we stay here" Jack said

"I guess it'll be nice to stay in one place for a bit" Ben smiled

**

"We have to get out!" Ben shouted to Jack, urgently.

"What's happening?" Jack asked, coming out from the kitchen.

"BLI is destroying the town!" Ben said

Jack got a bag he had from the closet, which contained everything they needed in case this ever happened.

"Let's go." He said

Ben and Jack got in the car, and sped off. Out of the window, Jack could see Carl and Natalia, as he held back tears.

"Do you think they'll make it?" Jack whispered

Ben looked out of the window, trying to keep an eye on the road. He saw Carl and Natalia, in their house, as BLI was coming towards houses on their block.

"I'm sorry, babe." Ben whispered, trying to blink away tea knew what that meant.

**

"So, where are we going?" Jack asked, as soon as they made it out. Since Ben saw the attack earlier than everyone else, they got out with almost no trouble at all.

"I don't know. As long as we're together, anywhere is perfect." Ben said, slowing down to give his lover a kiss.

Jack believed Ben. Somehow, as long as they had each other, they were all going to be ok.
That was all Jack ever needed to know.
Sign up to rate and review this story