Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Kiss Goodnight

Don't Close Your Eyes

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Gerard tries to understand....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-08 - Updated: 2012-10-09 - 508 words

0Unrated
He...walked away. I'd seen him be thrown down the stairs. His head bouncing and his arms twisting and his knees being bent in the wrong direction.

Then he just stood up and walked away. I shook my head again and made my way back to my class room, picking up my phone. "S-sorry. I just saw a kid get thrown down a flight of stairs and walk away a second later."

"They walked away?“ Mikey asked dully.

"Yeah. He just stood up and walked up the stairs. Had a shi- had a lot of blood on his face too." I shook my head.

"And you didn't make him go to the nurse or anything?!" Mikey cried.

"He said he was fine and what am I gonna do? Drag him to the nurse's office?"

"Dude, you're a teacher now. You could have." Mikey sighed. I stood up and started pacing.

"He was all kinds of hurt when I first saw him. He was bent and bloody and I'm pretty sure his leg was broken at least. I watched it twist around." I bit my thumb nail. "What I don't understand is how he could just walk away from it. And before I called you, he was talking to a little girl and she called him her 'king'. King of what?"

"Maybe he's like those kids who don't feel pain. And maybe that's like her pet name for him?" He sounded unsure of both.

"I doubt it." I sighed. "I just..... I don't know." I sat back down, missing the chair by a couple inches and falling to the floor. "Ow. Damn." I sat up, pushing away the chair.

My head fell back. "Gerard? Did you really just fall?" Mikey laughed.

"Yes." I groaned. He laughed harder. I pulled myself up and pulled the chair back. "Anyway, I have s class in a couple minutes. "

"Kay." He laughed lightly. "Don't die. I'll see you when you get home."

"Bye." I sighed and hung up. There was a small knock on the door to my office.

The small girl from before stood there in a small cream colored dress, her long blond hair around her like a blanket. She stood shyly, half hiding behind the doorframe.

"Hello?" I asked, turning toward her. She flinched.

"I....you helped Frank, right?" I nodded, taken back by her light, high pitched voice. "If you can, please give me the names of the boys who hurt him? Nobody hurts my friend." She shook her head slowly.

"For what reasons?" I asked.

She smiled. "Just a nice little talk with them." I nodded and took out a piece out paper.

I wrote down the names and handed it to her. "Thank you." She took my hand.

I noticed she had small little red rings lining her arms. "Dogs." She shrugged. I nodded and watched her leave, her hair rippeling around her like water.

"Good bye for now, Gerard Way." She smiled at me.







Ve!!!!!! Another chapter!!! R+R and all that!

Hugs and Burgers,

-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story