Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Once Upon A December

"Oh come on, I'm here by myself." I grinned as I talked down the phone to Danny "You know you want to."

"I've got work. I could come over afterwards?"

I sighed "Alright, fine. I'll get everything ready for you." Then there was a knock at the door "Oh god, someone's here. Don't worry I'll get rid of them ASAP for you."

I put down my mobile phone and went to answer the door. It was a huge shock to see my daughter and a silent girl standing on the step "What are you doing here?" I asked "Where's Frank? Did he send you here?"

"No, we're here alone and Dad doesn't know I'm here." I smirked. It'd piss Frank off knowing that Miranda had chosen me over him "I really needed to talk to you and Sara helped me get the train and everything."

"Oh right. Well come on in girls. It'll have to be quick though, Danny's coming round in a bit." I said even though Danny wasn't coming over for a few hours yet.

The girls came into my living room and sat down on the sofa very close to each other "Mom, I have something to tell you." Miranda looked up at me "Stop coming over to our house."

"... What?"

"I'm sick of your surprise visits and then you taking me out, pretending that you give a shit about me, and then just dumping me when you get bored." Miranda glared at me "I'm a person Mom. I have feelings. And you're starting to annoy me. You have a bad attitude and you're basically a terrible Mother."

"Excuse me?" I snapped "I'm your Mom, don't talk to me like that! And I take you out because you're my little girl and I care about you. Now why are you being so stroppy?"

"Because I heard you with that guy, 'Danny', or whatever the hell his name is. And how you were just gonna dump me in the morning. What kind of Mom does that? I'm sick to death of your attitude. I don't like you. I don't love you. So I came here just to tell you to stay out of my life. You're ruining every good thing I have left. Like my Dad, Penina, everything-"

"Miranda, you're being stupid."

"No Mom, I'm being mature!" Miranda yelled, standing up "We're leaving. I hope I never see you again!" She grabbed Sara's hand and stormed out of the house.



[A/N] - Another short chapter :(
Sign up to rate and review this story