Categories > Original > Drama

Stashley - Chapter One

by Chaar 0 reviews

This is just the start to the story. Sorry if its all a bit crap, first FanFic. (unknown category)

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-10-09 - Updated: 2012-10-09 - 463 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ashley Neil Horne woke up to the sound of children screaming. He looked at his digital clock. It was 8 o'clock.
"SHIT" He said to himself.
Ashley quickly got out of bed, and throw his cloths on and ran out to see his only relative in this big house.
"Why didn't you wake me?" Ashley asked harshly.
"Forgot." Ashley's little sister, Sarah-Louise told him.
Ashley stormed of, not giving Sarah-Louise a second look. He was more annoyed that there was no time to fix his hair, so instead he grabbed a bit of toast, got his bag and ran out the door. There were a lot of children in his way of getting out the door. The reason for this is that he was in a children's home. He had been there since he was 4 and Sarah-Louise was 2. His mum and dad couldn't afford to pay for food, the bills couldn't be paid, but they wanted the best for their little children, so they decided that a children's home was the best idea.
Ashley had ran to his best friends house. He banged on the door. The door was opened just a second after he knocked.
"Hey Ash, come in, just sorting my hair then we can go. Oh and Dru's on his way over as well." Said the boy. That boy was Stefan James Donald John Abingdon. Ash and Stef had been friends since they were a year old and had been ever since. There was another knock at the door. Ashley knew it was Dru, so he answered the door.
"What the fuck it wrong with your hair?" Dru commented.
Andrew 'Dru' Francis Wakely is another one of Ashley's and Stefan's friend, Dru met Stefan at a music camp when they were 5. When they got back from camp, Stefan introduced Ashley and Dru and they've been friends since that day.
"Hi to you to" Ashley said scrunching his face up.
"JUST COMING" Said Stefan from up stairs in his room. Sorry, I didn't know what hat to wear.
"BYE MUM" Stefan shouted as they walked out the door.
They got to school at around 8:45 and made their way to their tutor. They were in 9ARTS. To Stefan's surprise there was a girl in his seat. She looked lonely. The three boys went over to her.
"Urm, who are you and why are you in my seat?" Stefan asked , trying not to sound rude.
"I'm Gabriela" said the girl. She had long blonde hair with freckle longing over her nose, even though there was packs of foundation on them, they were still see able. Gabriela got up and turned away to another seat but as she did, Ashley noticed she dropped a note. He read the note. It read 'I know your secret'
Sign up to rate and review this story