Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Let This Go

Springsteen

by PurrpleBatman 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-10 - Updated: 2012-10-11 - 1382 words - Complete

4Funny
Hey guys, guess who's back ! :D New chapter

Chapter whatever

It was really all a blur. Mikey left, after I said I’d be sleeping shortly in the barn, but I knew I wasn’t done bringing the horses out to graze and sleep for the night, and I didn’t really consider sleep an option, due to my restless mind. I finished my work, getting Dakota and Trixi out to their proper areas, letting a few tears fall here and there, my emotions finally catching up to me. I didn’t know if it was the talk and admitting everything to Mikey, or it was the fact that Gerard was playing me like a fucking game, or he was playing his girlfriend by cheating on her with his high school runaway sweet heart.

I climbed back onto the roof, finding Scout and forcing him to curl up with me on a blanket. I watched the stars, finding the shooting ones to wish for my life back. It was mixed feelings on whether or not I liked the guys here, but I’d much rather not have this hormonal shit affecting me so much, not to mention the training was going to be terrible, and I started tomorrow by working out a schedule, diet plan, and financial situation. Now the girls were coming, which I didn’t know if it was a blessing or even more shit on my manure pile, but I sure as hell was praying for a blessing. I went to sleep thinking about answers to my problems here, and before i knew it, it had skipped to morning.

“Wakey, wakey eggs and bacy!” Ari said, shaking me roughly as I was in a deep sleep, still curled up to Shep’s warm body, under the shade of the platform we were on. It was flat thank god, and the shade helped me form getting third degree burns from the hot sun.

“Fuck you.” I mumbled, hiding my face from Ari’s which was not surprisingly within my breathing range.

“Nah, you’re not my type. It’s 11! You have to get ready!” She exclaimed, shaking me for effort on how important it was to not sleep in today.

“Ugh! I slept like 10 hours, why am I still tired? I’d rather curl up and die.”

“Physically or emotionally tired?” She muttered, and I looked up to her soft expression, “Mikey told me, he feels really bad...”

“He shouldn’t. If I found out that there was this chick who did that to my brother and shit, I’d be meaner... But i was just upset and stressed, I overreacted...”

“No you didn’t. It’s time to get up, I made eggs and bacon so I could say that wakey wakey shit.” I looked down at my dirt dress and even dirtier skin and body, and Ari seemed to notice too.

“I knew this would happen, so I got the hose warmed up and fresh clothes...”

“Thanks babe, you’re a life saver.”

“I’m pretty great, aren’t I?” She boasted, and I laughed as we both got up and out of the barn. I went out back behind the barn, hosing off the mud and dirt caked into my body, and pulled my damp hair into a bun, pulling on clean clothes as well. She brought out my favorite work outfit, loose overalls which came to my knees, with rubber boots and a white T-shirt.

I walked back to the house, swallowing my fears and going through every worst possible thing that could happen. That just got me more nervous. I waked through the back door, and silently thanked god that they were all spread out among my living room, watching E.T on my TV.

I walked as lightly as I could to where the fresh bacon and eggs were, grabbing a clen plate from the pile silently, and putting some of the fresh food onto it. It was perfect, they were perfectly distracted... Until I hit the creakiest board and their heads turned to watch me go by. I walked back to my room, a little quicker in pace, and the relief hit me as I slammed the door behind me. I finished my bacon in silence, and threw my plate with a little bit of eggs onto the side table.

“Eleven thirty?” I shouted to God, cursing the moment I said twelve O’clock was a good time for them to come to the ranch. I had to tidy the leftovers, and that was about it since the guys only messed up the down stairs.

I thumped down the stairs, not caring about the whole, ‘I’m gonna avoid them at all costs rule I’ve been playing’ to find the perfectly arranged house, with the guys awkwardly trying to clean while Ari yelled like a drill sergeant. My eyes filled with a mix of anger towards Gerard for being so damn cute with a broom, and happiness towards these five wonderful bodies.

“Awe, you guys!” I gushed, jogging to hug Ari. Frank soon joined the hug, as well as Mikey and Ray, leaving Gerard standing awkwardly finishing the sweeping.

“Girl, you need to look professional! Make over time!” I felt myself internally sigh, but feel excited at the same time, because I felt overdressed already before he even picked out clothes for me.

He ran up the stairs like a little boy on Christmas, and began ransacking my closet like he was frantically looking for a key that would save his life like on Saw.

“This,” He said, pulling out a pair of shorts with a business looking jacket, as well as throwing a pair of flats and black tights, and looking back proudly of the outfit he chucked onto the bed.

“Change now!” He squealed, closing the door shut dramatically. Sometimes, I think he’s secretly a fifteen year old girl trapped inside a guitarists body. I changed into the crisp clean outfit.

“Come in!” I yelled to the door, and Frank proudly swung the door open, proud of his fashion choice.

“Uh, your hair is disgusting! Have you heard of a brush? I’m gonna do it for you!” He declared, pushing me onto the bed and taking a brush off my makeup table, beginning to rip out my hair. He grabbed a spare lonely elastic from the table, as well as bobby pins, crinkling his nose in concentration as he yanked and pulled at my head.

“Done! I should have been a stylist, god I’m perfect....” He mumbled to himself, as I turned towards the mirror, and what he did with my hair was perfect.

“Holy shit Frank! Are you sure you’re not a girl, cause you’re better than me at it!”

“No man, chicks dig the whole ‘I’ll do your hair, and we can watch the Notebook’ sensitive kind of guy!” He joked, twirling his hair to show how ‘sensitive’ he is.

“Sure they do Frank. But he’s right, you look perfect.” Gerard told me form the doorway, and I felt my heart skip a beat. I promised myself that I wouldn’t be that other girl, so I ignored him, quickly brushing on mascara.

“I’ll leave you two ladies to talk...” Frank said, brushing past Gerard, creating even more tension, and it was starting to feel like you could cut the damn tension with a knife. I listened to his feet thud against the stairs, more slowly than usually putting away all the makeup and mess Frank had left on my desk away into the cramped drawer.

“Skye, I--” Gerard began, but was stopped by the loud jingle of my doorbell, I glanced up at his troubled pale face, and i quickly bolted to get the door before Frank had any chance of talking to Beezie, but I could see the short guitarist already making conversation.

“And that brings me to my next question, can horses have cookies, or like skittles by any chance, cause I’m willing to share with Skye’s horses, there food looks boring!” I quickly shoved Frank to the side, greeted by the professional proper lady, and I was instantly glad Frank made me dress up.
Sign up to rate and review this story