Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cross My Heart

I know what you scream about

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY 1 review

Josh purges and gets high, again

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-10-11 - Updated: 2012-10-11 - 259 words

0Unrated
Ch. 12 I know what you scream about

Josh's POV

I throw my clothes into the washer, and pour in a genorus amount of detergent, cause mom can't find out about my problems. 
My sister doesn't know either. 

I start the wash, and walk into the kitchen, smelling waffles. Is it really tomorrow already?! 

I grab two waffles, and put a little butter, and a shitton of syrup on them. I know it's gonna be thrown up later, but I seriously don't give two shits. I eat my waffles, then disappear back to the abyss, also known as my bedroom....

I take off my shirt, and go to purge again. That's all I do these days--purge, and get high. I find another bag of powder, and boil it. I then prepare the needle, and find my veins. I stab my vein, whimpering. That fuckin' hurt! I push the plunger, and go on my bed, and try to sleep. 

Not two hours later, I'm a wreck! I'm shaking all over, and I feel so fucking shitty! 

I walk into the bathroom, and growl at my reflection. Too damn fat! 

I sit down, and turn on the water to drown the sound. I throw up, and convaulse. I then look at the scale frowning. 
Should I weigh myself, or not?
I weigh myself, and throw the scale at the mirror, smashing it, and my fat, ugly reflection. 

Thank god that bitch is gone....

HOLY SHIT! I'm sooooo sorry for not updating! I've been super busy with college! Please R&R! Xo Jules 
Sign up to rate and review this story