Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Mean This Forever

12. Whose The Bitch Now? I'll Paint The Lockers With Your Brains.

by Cemetery-Girl 0 reviews

Jamia wants revenge and she wants it now..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-10-12 - Updated: 2012-10-12 - 629 words

0Unrated
I turned my head slightly to the side, looking at Gerard his head was still leaned against mine. I took a small but deep breath, then raised my right hand to my face slowly pulling the oxygen mask off my face. "Gerard.."I croaked, my voice still sounded so broken.

He quickly sat up, his fingers still entwined with mine. "Frank? Are you okay..?" He rubbed his eyes with his left hand.

"Yeah, I'm just thirsty.." I pointed to the empty jug of water on the side.

"Erm.. I'll go get the nurse, I'll be back my love" he planted a small kiss on my lips, then slowly pulled his hand from mine. I moved the oxygen mask back over my face slowly, take a huge breath. I watched Gerard walk out of the door, then I closed my eyes again.

"Hello Frank.." I heard someone hiss. I quickly opened my eyes, and saw a dark silhouette standing in the door way of my room. The person slowly approached me, it was Jamia she looked angry, hurt betrayed. She stood over me looking down at me.

"What do you want?" My voice sounded muffled. I looked up at her slightly scared.

"Well, I just came to say If I can't have you then neither can Gerard.." I felt her fingers suddenly dig into the open wound in my stomach, tearing the stitching apart. I wriggled slightly, gasping in pain. I glanced down, blood began to seep through the covers, I felt her fingers dig deeper, ripping apart the internal stitching. She slowly moved her hands away, her hands stained with my blood. I looked back up at her with wide eyes. "Sleep my angel, and never wake up.." She growled as she ripped the oxygen mask off my face, smearing blood on my cheeks.

"Frank!" Gerard Screamed, he dropped the jug to the floor it smashed at his feet. "Nurse.." He shouted.. "Please come quick.." He rushed over to me with tears in his eyes. "Jamia what have you done to him?" I slowly placed my hands over my stomach, applying as much pressure I could to stop the bleeding. I was scared I was gonna die this time, I was terrified.

The nurse's came rushing in, pushing Gerard back away from me. "We need to get him to theater now.." One of them shouted, they me down out of the room and down the hall. Leaving Gerard alone with Jamia.

"What did you do to him you bitch?" Gerard said, his voice full of so much anger and resentment.

"I did what I thought was right, If I can't have him then never can you. He is better off dead.." She said, you could tell that she meant every word she said.

Gerard lunged at Jamia, grasping a handful of her hair tightly and pulling it hard. He pushed her back into the wall and began to slap her repeatedly. "If my Frank dies because of you.. I'll kill you I swear"He screamed quietly, a stream of tears running down his face. He threw Jamia to the floor and stepped back away. "I mean it.." He rushed down the hall, trying to figure out which direction the doctors had taken me in. He was so distraught, so hurt.

*

"Nurse.. Please I want Gerard.." I said quietly, struggling to breath. She shook her head and placed an oxygen mask back over my face. I looked up, I blink a few times only to be met by a bright over-powering light. I was fighting to keep my eyes open, I kept staring up at the light. I couldn't fight it anymore, I gave into it as I did, my eyes closed and the light disappeared. It was dark now..
Sign up to rate and review this story