Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gee Investigations

A Littles Enough

by -weightless- 1 review

Hayley gets sucked into the past, can she prove the truth to Gerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2012-10-12 - Updated: 2012-10-12 - 1199 words

0Unrated
Hours passed and I realised I shouldn't have ran, I just ran home. No phone calls, no one had tried to contact me. Nothing. I get that he doesn't believe me, the love of his life possibly cheating on him. Yes. He really isn't going to listen to me. I need to find a way to show him. I need to show the images. How did he do it, how did he show me. Think, try to relive those images... they came flooding back into my mind and suddenly...

"Rachel, I love you more than anything in the world. I can't believe you're here with me" Channing said. I smiled as he kissed me, oh shit... I'm living the memories. I couldn't believe it. How did I do it? But I wasn't in control of Rachel, I was just in her head, in her body feeling what she felt. "I know but I feel bad about Gerard because I still feel something for him" She said. The look on Channings face was filled with hurt. He really couldn't deal with the pain of her loving Gerard, I could feel his emotions. "Please just think about leaving with me" She thought, "Give me more time" He just looked defeated.

I jumped to another memory.

"Rachel! Why are you so cold to me now, do you not love me?" Channing shouted throwing the bottle of wine that was in his hands, off the wall. She shuddered. Fear filled her head, this is why she didn't want to stay here anymore. She was scared of him. She loved him but was scared of him. "No, I'm not being cold, sorry Gerard was angry with me today and I just really couldn't deal with him" She quickly lied. "Do you want me to fix it, I can have him killed. Remember I have the money" She panicked and laughed. "No, I want to see his face when I choose you" She lied again and I could feel the fear growing. She never really wanted it to go this far, she just needed a chance to get away but Channing wasn't like she remembered him in high school, he was dark. Troubled.

The last memory I was dragged into was terrifying.

"No, Channing I'm sorry I love you but I can't do this anymore, I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me" Rachel said to Channing and walked out his apartment door. She ran home as quickly as she could and got to her apartment building. She ran into someone. Gerard. Wow, he was beautiful, he looked happy. She quickly cuddled him, broke down and cried. He hugged her and said "Hey beautiful, I missed you" Gerard smiled. Rachel just looked at him with panic, that's when I felt the fear. Not just her fear but Channing. Oh god this is where she dies. She moved to the side and looked behind her. Suddenly someone bumped into her and she moved forward a bit. That's when it hit her, a gun shot fired. Right in the heart. I could feel it, the pain as though I had been shot. The blood poured out of Rachel as Gerard cried, he held her so close. He phoned 911. "Rachel, baby please don't worry, everythings going to be okay, I love you so much" He cried holding her. I could feel her life slipping away, I could feel her dying. "Gee... I love you, do great things in life. You're special and you'll make the most perfect girl happy" she uttered. I felt blackness overtake her... the I felt as though I was dying. And that was it. Complete darkness.


"HAYLEY! Wake up, move, do something" I opened my eyes and gasped for air. I sat up and realised I had been lying on my kitchen floor. Franke, Ray, Mikey and Gerard were all crowded around me with worried looks on their face. "Hayley what happened?" Ray asked as he helped me stand up. I jumped onto the island in the middle of the kitchen. I hadn't noticed that when I fell I hit my head and had a cut at the side of my forehead. "Oh shit, let me get stuff to fix that cut" Mikey said and raided my cupboards for antiseptic. "Mikey let me, can you guys give us a few minutes to talk please?" Gerard said and took the stuff to clean up my cut off Mikey. He put antiseptic on a cloth and started to wipe blood off my face. It was painful but I'd pretty much just went through death about 5 minutes ago so this was the least of my worries. "Hayley, I'm sorry I lost it and shouted at you. I Should have listened to you. I'm so sorry" I just nodded "So what happened?" He asked putting the cloth down and just looked at me. "This is going to sound crazy but I'll start from earlier tonight" I started, he just nodded and leaned back against the counter across from me and folded his arms. "So Channing told me Rachel cheated on you. I know I didn't believe it either, then he showed me. I've never had an experience like that before, he put mind hands on his head and I could see his memories. I could see everything he done with her and how he felt, how she felt. I swear to god I've never felt anything like it but it lasted like only seconds. He told me I have powers that I could only dream of and I've yet to discover them. I seen it Gerard, I swear" He looked at me with disbelief. "So I ran here. I wanted to find out how I could show you. Then I got sucked into the memories. It was like I was her but not controlling her. She loved you but she was sick of you always going out and not paying enough attention to her. She was lonely. I felt it and when she was with him it brought happiness to her. Then he got cold. She was terrified of him. He loved her so much. Then she told him it was over and he came to kill you. I lived that moment as if I was her. I died. I know how it feels to die" I said as a I broke down in tears. "Try it on me" I looked up "What?" He came up to me and put his on my head. "Try to show me" I nodded. I tried to think of the memories. The thoughts. The feelings. Minutes passed and nothing. I reached up and grabbed his hands. I thought harder. That's when I felt the energy flow through me to him.

He fell back into the counter again. He looked at me as if he seen a ghost. I didn't know what to say. He just looked shocked. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" I said looking into his eyes. He just walked over and kissed me gently on the lips and walked out. I guess he needs time to think. I sighed and jumped off the island and went to look for the guys.
Sign up to rate and review this story