Categories > TV > NCIS > All I Wanna Do . . .

Chapter Three

by Brambleshadow 0 reviews

Category: NCIS - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-13 - Updated: 2012-10-13 - 504 words - Complete

0Unrated
Somehow, DiNozzo made it to the Navy Yard, coincidentally arriving at the same time as Ziva. Of course, he didn't believe in coincidences, but if the Fates had anything to do with this—

He shut off his thoughts as Abby and McGee, near the probie's computer, gave him curious looks. Then Abby noticed the quiet awkward tension between him and Ziva and she smiled. "You two made love last night, didn't you?"

"Abby!" A horrified McGee smacked her shoulder. "I did not need that mental image, thank you very much!"

"You're welcome," she said, looking at them expectantly.

Tony rubbed the back of his head, feeling uncomfortable. "Uh, no," he lied, turning to Ziva to back him up.

Once again, she had fled.

Oh, for crying out loud! Tony thought in exasperation. Are you serious? "Where'd she go?" he asked out loud.

McGee pointed to the elevator, whose doors were already closed. Tony turned, but it was too late. The Mossad officer had left and was probably long gone.

...

Ziva didn't really care where she was going; all she wanted was to be away from the team right now. Without consciously thinking about it, she started heading to the café where she'd met Rivkin so many times. She didn't really expect him to be there, so she was surprise to find that he was.

...

DiNozzo swallowed uncomfortably, not liking the way Abby and Tim were studying him. He knew the Goth wouldn't stop quizzing him unless she found out what he wasn't telling them; she was very persistent that way. Thank God Gibbs hadn't returned yet; this could turn even more awkward real fast.

"Tony," McGee said slowly, "what did you do?"

His temper flared. "I didn't do anything, McNosy! I just—" He broke off abruptly before he spilled everything.

Abby grinned. "So you did! Don't try to deny it, Tony. You two sooo did it last night, huh?"

"Uh . . ."

"Don't ask, don't tell," Gibbs said as he walked in. Glancing around, the Bossman remarked, "Where's Ziva?"

Abby and Tim said, "I don't know," while Tony shrugged and replied, "I dunno."

Gibbs looked at him shrewdly.

"I'll go find her."

The team's leader nodded. "You do that, DiNozzo."

Tony hurried to the elevator, pressed the Down arrow, and was on the road a couple minutes later in one of the agency's Chargers.

...

Ziva was rooted to the spot. She tried taking a few steps forward, but couldn't force her legs to move. The Mossad liaison was scared that if he talked to her or was near her, he'd somehow figure out that she'd betrayed him. But how much loyalty did she owe him anyway? Shoving the thought aside, she found herself moving forward at Rivkin's questioning, concerned look. Numbly, she sat down across the table from him.

His nimble fingers clasped over her clenched fists. Ziva averted her gaze, refusing to look directly at him. There was silence for a few moments; then he said in a taut voice, "Where were you last night?"
Sign up to rate and review this story