Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're all Fools and Worthless Liars

Face Down

by DansBitch 3 reviews

Easier said then done.. !

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-13 - Updated: 2012-10-14 - 1291 words

0Unrated
Hey guies. So heres the next chapter. Took me all today and yesterday to write it because i wasn't quite sure if this would work or not. BUUUT, this is what i've got and i'm posting it. So hopeful you'll like it -fingers crossed-.

#Laurenthehuman; You're welcome, and sorry again for the confushion on the first chapter. Hope this one works alright too x

Rate&Review if you like guys, anyone who reviews gets Gerard Way ina white suite (If use haven't seen it, review and you will ;) anyone who as, FUCKING SEXY AS HELL RIGHHHT???? -explodes-)



Why is it when you finally grow the balls to say no, it back fires? Horribly. As I sat in my room listening to the smashing pumpkins I thought about last night. Every scene playing over and over in my head. Every time I tried to justify what happened, I couldn’t. There was no other way of seeing it other then; Rape.

I didn’t want to think of it like that, I didn’t want to put the man I once loved into that category; But I guess that’s where he belonged. People, including Ray have said what happened before, when I was underage, was Statutory Rape. But last night he took it just a bit further and added him self to the list of Rapists.

But it’s stupid right? How can you place a man you love, the man who loves you, in that category. It just doesn’t seem right. But then again, nothing seems right these days.

Maybe he just didn’t hear me? Maybe I wasn’t loud enough. If he had heard me he surely would have stopped right? I mean, I’ve said no before and he stopped. Yeah, he must not of heard me. It’s the only logically explanation for it.

No, I will not make excuses for his actions. I was loud enough. I was screaming at him, Crying, Begging, Pleading for him to stop; but he didn’t. He hurt me. He doesn’t love me. If he did, he would have stopped. He wouldn’t of chucked me out of his car and drove off. Leaving me on the ground bleeding and crying. No, I was raped.

I grabbed my phone and dialled the only number I could remember. He’d help me, He’d know what to do.

“Hello?” I sighed.

“Mikey, I need you help. Please” My hand shook, I pleaded with myself not to brake down, I couldn’t cry, I wouldn’t.

“Frankie? Dude you sound rough. What’s up?” Mikey’s voice was blessing in it’s self. There was just something about that boy voice that made you feel calm, not matter what situation you where in.

“I feel it. Can you come around? I really need your help.” I prayed he wasn’t busy. If he was, it would be a sign that this should never get out. And right now, as much as I did to want to admit to anyone, including Mikey, that Frank ‘fucking’ Iero was a full on rape victim, I really did not want to hear ‘sorry I’m busy’ come from his mouth.

“Sure man, I’ll be right over, everything alright?” The feeling of utter relief that washed over me at that moment was overwhelming that I almost broke down.

“No Mikey, everything’s not ok” I whipped the few tears that had somehow managed to escape the dam.

“I’ll be right there, hold tight Frankie” The line went dead and the dam broke. Hot, salty tears ran freely down my cheeks. I rolled over onto my side, facing the wall and berried my face in my pillow and cried like there was no tomorrow. The pain I felt physically and emotionally was like nothing I’ve every felt before. It was exhausting. I was completely drained that within 5 minutes I had passed out, taken over by the nightmare of last night events.




**

“Frank.. Frankie, wake up.” I groaned, slowly opening my eyes. They stung and no doubt where red and puffy. I looked around my room, slowly my eyes landed on Mikey’s face. I smiled weakly, sitting up.

“Hi Mikeys..” My voiced shocked. It was raspy and weak. Ha, pretty much how I felt.

“Jesus Frankie, what happened you?” Mikey’s voice healed concern and slight panic.

“oh man where do I start. I met Ron last night.. We went for a drive and.. I told him I didn’t want to see him anymore. Man he got so angry, I mean I’ve seen him pissed before, but this was beyond pissed. He grabbed me and pushed me into the back. Said something about ‘this isn’t over until I say it is’ and .. Um.. He tried to um.. Yeah. . I said no. I said no like a million times. But he just wouldn’t stop. He just would not stop. No matter how many times I screamed or begging him. He wasn’t having any of it. It hurt so bad Mikey, so fucking bad” I berried my head in my hands, my body shock as I cried. “Even now I can feel him touching me, my hips hurt so bad, it still feels like he still has his hands there, crushing my bones and he grips him” My body shivered at the thought of him near me.

I looked up at Mikey, his face healed no emotion, but he was pale. Deathly pale. I could tell he was taking it in, trying to at least. I turned my gaze to the window. A small robin was perched on the window Sill, I watched as it had a look around at it’s surroundings, More then likely thinking about its next move.

“I wonder what it’s like to be a robin, There so small and cute. Hey, do you think they have any enemies? Or do you think the other birds just leave them alone? I’d say they do, I mean, why would you wanna hurt something so small and cute? There adorable.”

“Frankie, you’ve just gone from telling me you where Raped.. To asking do Robin’s have any enemies.” He shook his head, laughing slightly. “You are the strangest person I know. Back to the other thing though. As a friend I feel obliged to kill that disgusting animal and drag you down to the station to make a statement. But as your best friend, I know you, and you more then likely only told me because you just wanted to tell one person? So you don’t feel so lonely?” I nodded while Mikey sighed. “I can’t make you turn him in. That has to be your choice. But I will help you with anything and everything you need. And when/if you decided to go to the cops, I’m here.”

“Thank you Mikey-mouse. I just want to forget about it. I never want to see him, or hear his voice every again. I’m just terrified he’ll come back.” A tear rolled down my cheek, but before it could fall to the bed, Mikey caught it with his slim finger.

“That Franklin, will never happen. Never again” I smiled and gave him an awkward hug, Mikey was truly a great friend. I was grateful to have him. Now, I just need to forget and get back to my life.


Easier said then done.


Right now i'm listening to SKRILLEX'S remix of Benny Nenissa's CINEMA. i don't care how uncool it is or it your guys hate me fore it. I FUCKING LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE THIS SONG.


DR-DR-DR-DR-DROOP THE BASS...

Thats is all :)
Sign up to rate and review this story