Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gee Investigations

Dressed To Kill

by -weightless- 0 reviews

Gee tells Hayley about Zero

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-10-13 - Updated: 2012-10-14 - 854 words

0Unrated
The smell of blood filled my nose up. I couldn't believe the sight I was seeing. Kittys body was lifeless and limp on the floor. She was dead. Her life taken away from her and for what. The torture she must have went through. She stayed at her friends house tonight since I got kidnapped but she died. She was killed. The room was covered in her blood and there obviously was some sort of struggle. I just couldn't deal with it. I turned away and tears filled my eyes. I had to stand outside did a minute. Outside the apartment Kittys friend was standing there crying. I decided to go and see her.

"Hey" I smiled at her in a sympathetic way. "She was too young to die" I nodded in agreement. I put my arm around her and cuddled her for support. She needed it. "Do you know what happened" I questioned. "No, I went out at 9 to meet my boyfriend and came home at 1 and she was like that! I haven't touched her. She told me what happened and said not to call the police to call you guys, so I did" She said in a panicked voice. "Don't worry you did the right thing, I'm gonna go see Gee" She just nodded at me.

I walked back into the apartment and Gee looked at me with a sad smile. I just nodded. "We got about half an hour until the police will probably be here. People in the building are starting the conspire" I said looking around again. "Mikey better hurry his ass up, they got the call before us how are they not here yet!" He said a little frustrated. "She didn't have to die. This is sick. Wait how do they know about this girl zero?" I questioned. He sighed. "Legend has it she is an old vampire. She was apart of this group of assisans and her last job was to seduce this rich guy but he killed her and turned her into a vampire. She went even crazier and much more evil. So she killed her vampire husband and took his money and ran but she got bored of that. She started this group of killings, she would leave this mark on her victims. She'd drain them and then burn a cross on their left cheek under their eye" I leaned over and looked at Kittys face "As you can see she's back. The years have passed and obviously the case to catch her was closed years ago" He finished. "How old is she?" I asked. "Not sure exactly, close to 300 including her human years" I thought for a moment and took this all in. "So we got a 300 year old vampire now killing people we have helped from another crazy ten year old vampire... something isn't right" I questioned. "Yeah what I don't get is she isn't a leader she is a follower so if she is working for Channing then it makes sense you know" I nodded.

Suddenly the door swung open and the guys walked in. "Hey you guys sorry we took so long, we had to jump to the hotel to grab some stuff" Mikey said. "We were there you could have asked us?" Gerard said. "Sorry we totally forgot" Frank said looking sorry. They did what they had to do in order to find out information that they needed. I know I shouldn't feel like this but I don't see why I'm here. I feel sorta useless. I yawned and my eyes watered. Gee came over to me and said "Hey you've had a tough day, go back to the hotel sleep in my room. We'll be leaving soon" I nodded and smiled. I said bye to the guys and left. Kittys friend was sitting outside the door. "Hey do you know where your gonna go?" I asked her. "I gotta wait for the cops don't I?" I nodded. "Yeah you really don't take care. I'm sorry" She just smiled at me.

I got in a cab and went back to the hotel. I dragged myself up to Gerards room and sighed. I closed the door and walked over to his bed. I took my hoody and vest off then shoes and my jeans. I didn't even think about it. I lay under the covers and sleep overtook my body.

Sunlight came through the curtains and it hurt my eyes. I didn't like the feeling at all then I remembered I'm at Gees. Oh shit I'm in my underwear. Oh shit. I opened my eyes and looked over to my right and seen his sleeping body. He looked peaceful. I reached out and touched his face gently. He looked like a sleeping angel. Just beautiful. I don't know what we are or where it's going but I like this feeling. He didn't wake up but he suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in. He cuddled into me, I smiled and peacefully fell asleep again, little did I know the disruption that would come to the day ahead.
Sign up to rate and review this story