Categories > TV > Supernatural > Superletocest -- Beginings

Superletocest -- Beginings

by bowtiesonharlequins 1 review

Jared and Shannon are being haunted by a ghost, Dean and Sam come along to save them, stuff happens.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2012-10-16 - Updated: 2012-10-16 - 892 words - Complete

1Exciting
It was a cold November evening; Jared and Shannon were doing idle tasks in their house when they heard the sound of crashing and hurtling coming from the kitchen. When they rushed into the kitchen, plates, glasses and cutlery began to fly across the room, forcing them into the hallway to escape the deafening sound.

"Wha-what's happening?!" Jared questioned, his eyes widened as more plates smashed at the ground.

"I think that we're being haunted." Shannon replied, with a hint of worry on his lips.

"I-I'm worried Shan, what if it's like Paranormal Activity and it possesses one of us and makes us kill one another?!" Jared questioned, with worry and fear dripping from his words.

"Relax Jared, we'll just move house and get away from the 'spoooooooky ghoooooost'!" Shannon replied jokingly, trying desperately to cover up the intensity of the situation.

Suddenly, more plates and glasses fell to the ground and Jared was seized by the leg by an unseen entity, dragging him along the tiled floor. He tried to fight back with all his strength, but nothing was working. His attempts to free himself were futile, and there was nothing he could do to escape.

"SHANNON!! HELP ME!!" Jared screamed at the top of his voice, barely grabbing his brother's hand as the entity pulled him away with more fury and anger.

As Shannon heaved Jared back with all of his force, the front door slammed down and the silhouette of two hench men stood there, looking down at the screaming brothers.

The shorter of the men pulled out a stylish snow white and silver gun and shot at the area around Jared's leg, freeing him from the entity. Then, he began to try and calm them down and assure them that they would be safe.

"Casual ghost, nothing bad." The shorter said calmly, pushing the gun back into his pocket.

"I've got some money for the door - wait, are you Jared and Shannon Leto?!" The taller one questioned, his eyes bugged out, a large grin on his face.

"Why yes, I am. Why?" Jared answered, slowly pulling himself up and leaning on the staircase, trying to stop himself from falling over. He was in shock from what had happened, it couldn’t have been real, could it?

"30 Seconds To Mars are my favourite band! Well, after we found out that Frank Iero was a leviathan at a concert and we decapitated him." The taller man answered, while stepping into the light to reveal himself to be a rather attractive young man, letting the shorter one also step into the light, revealing himself to be another very good-looking man.

"Names Dean, this here is my brother Sam, we're demon hunters. You're being haunted by a casual house ghost but it's nothing to worry about, we're here now and we're gonna protect you." Dean stated, looking around the house for any other signs of the ghost.

"I'm Shannon and this is my brother Jared… but, I see that you know that. We are now terrified shitless of ghosts." Shannon replied, while a faint smile formed on his face.

"Well, Shannon, you can either come with us and escape the ghost or stay here and die, your choice." sarcastically questioned Dean.

Before he could move, Jared was already running to the door but, it suddenly rose and slammed itself shut, trapping Dean, Sam, Shannon and Jared in the house until they get rid of their paranormal problems.

"Well, this is gonna be fun!" sarcastically said Sam, walking over to a lamp and turning it on.

As the group stood side by side, trying to think of an escape plan, a plate launches towards Dean's head.

"Watch out!" said Sam, pulling his brother down and seeing the plate smash against the wall.

"Well, we can't just stand here and just wait for the ghost to go, let's go upstairs!" exclaimed Jared, sounding smart for once.

"No! We can't go upstairs, if it's a sex demon then it'll make us have sex with each other and, considering how this would be Incest-Con, let's not go upstairs." shouted Dean, blocking off the Jared's access to the stairs.

"Wait, don't sex demons act like stereotypical ghosts, you know, moving stuff and throwing plates?" questioned Sam.

Slowly, the group realised the obvious, that they were trapped in a house with a sex demon who seems like he wanted a good time. Quickly, they all ran to the door and began to bang it furiously but their efforts were useless, no one would've been awake at 00:34.

"Well, I'm gonna go shoot myself in the head so I don't have to partake in the gay-bang, who's with me?" asked Dean, walking slowly away from the group.

Unknown to him, a bright light appeared behind him and began to insert itself into his body, making his eyes, mouth, arms, legs and crotch glow a glorious white. He was now possessed by a horny demon and boy, was he going to get it tonight.

Authors Note - this idea came to me in French so, I started thinking of what they're going to do in it with stick-men as my teacher decided she would come along and look at my work! I swear, I cleaned my board in about 0.04 seconds so she wouldn't find out about my gay ideas c:
Sign up to rate and review this story