Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Locked Up

by AmyLouWay 0 reviews

When Frank turns up in an empty room with no memories who will save him ?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-10-17 - Updated: 2012-10-17 - 908 words

0Unrated
I blinked open my eyes , squinting at the bright , unnatural , light that was emitted from the bulb I was staring into . I pushed myself up before realising I definitely wasn't on the tour bus any more. I was in blinding white room with one single wall made from metal ,it looked like shutters and I was immediately curious to what lay beyond it.
“Ahh , Frank. You're finally awake.” A girl , around 5'6 walked into the room ,a bright red mask poking out from behind a veil of deep ebony hair. She was slowly turning a machete over in her hands and it was obvious she wasn't going to let me go any time soon.
“Who … Where …. Why... What...” I couldn't seem to form any sentences.
“Having problems remembering? The drug does that,it's okay your memories should come back soon. In the meanwhile I'm afraid I have other things to … attend to. Please don't try to escape , it's such a hassle.”
Escape? What did she mean? Was I trapped here?
Her hair swept behind her as she turned to the door and left. I took a deep breathe before pulling myself to my feet. Now my eyes had adjusted and I was over the initial shock I could tell that this wasn't a normal room. Despite the lack of windows and furniture it still felt unnerving. I edged towards the metal wall carefully inspecting it, there seemed to be a small slither of light. Laying flat on my stomach I peeked under the , what I assumed , was a door to see nothing more than a white wall. Well that was no help.
I jumped to my feet dusting the dust off my hands and taking a deep breath.
Okay , she said I shouldn't try to escape and that she had other things to attend to. She hesitated , maybe other people are here. I couldn't think of any names but I remembered fire truck red hair and a main of curls. I felt there was probably something else but I couldn't put my finger on it.
I heard a disturbance outside the room and snapped to attention immediately, a small cat flap like door opened and a tray was slid in. A glass of what looked like water and a bowl of soup sat on it. I sniffed at it curious , I was very thirsty but could I risk drinking this. I took a sip and after deciding it was okay I proceeded to gulp the entire glass down. Turning to the soup my stomach began to rumble and I decided it would be safe to eat , I'd already been drugged and kidnapped what's the worst that could happen ?
I couldn't sleep , no matter how hard I tried, the constant brightness of the room and the fact I had no where comfortable to lie meant it was impossible to get comfortable. I paced up and down the room going through thousands of scenarios in my head and trying to remember more things. What the name of the gentle faced red head was or even how I knew him, surely the drug shouldn't have affected me that bad.
The next day (I assumed taking I had been given another tray of food : Porridge and water) the girl returned , she did not have any weapons this time which worried me more than if she had have.
“Now Frank I understand you have been a good boy , you didn't try to escape did you?”
I shook my head not sure what to say.
“Good , now please allow me to put this mask on you , it will only make it harder if you resist.” She slowly approached me holding a mask much like her own bright red one , simply without any eye holes. As she got closer I could see her features more clearly her hazel eyes filled with so much pain and young face broken by war. The mask quickly obscured my vision before she began to tie my hands together , “I know you've been a good boy , and I’m sure you will continue to be , but just for health and safeties sake.”
A cold hand was placed against my back as I was led slowly forward and through what I assumed was the door she had come through , it felt like we were walking for ever , non stop , never hesitating. Finally we stopped , I heard the click of a lock and she pushed me forward one last time. She tugged the mask off my face and untied my hands. I was faced by a completely different room than before.
A click echoed from behind me and I was alone. The room had a feeling of forever-ness because of the deep purple walls and ceiling , the was still a metal wall which confused me but I pushed it to the back of my mind as I began to examine the room. A simple metal bed sat in the corner with a table with a lamp on next to it . I opened the draws hoping to find something but they were bare. An electric guitar and amp was positioned at the end of the bed all set up to play but I wasn't exactly in the mood. The rest of the room was quiet empty except for a desk with pens and paper on. I was fairly calm at that moment before I heard a gut wrenching scream come from close by.
Sign up to rate and review this story